`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lets see your top Randy Moss cards!

Lets see your top Randy Moss cards!
Hey everyone, about 4 months ago I started a reboot of my Randy Moss collection. It was never huge, as I collected him through high school (98-01). I found this collection when I was moving, and wanted to start it again. So, I thought it would be fun to see everyone show off their top Randy Moss cards.

I'll start with these:

1998 SP Authentic Player's INK
[Image: RandyMoss043.jpg]

1998 Bowman Chrome Interstate Refractor
[Image: RandyMoss012.jpg]

2000 Collector's Edge Graded EG Personal Collection 1/1 (My only 1/1)
[Image: RandyMoss011.jpg]

RE: Lets see your top Randy Moss cards!
Always liked Moss, you've got nice cards. The Bowman Chrome is sweet. I don't have much, I think these are the only cards I have w/ Moss on them.

[Image: img096.jpg]

[Image: img346.jpg]

None of the patches match the uni. he is wearing. Oh lawd, Raider patches Patriots pic. Vikings patch Raiders pic.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Thats a beautiful card, four great receivers too.

(10-21-2012, 05:57 PM)mnc99 Wrote: Thats a beautiful card, four great receivers too.
No one seems to want to sell or trade great Randy Moss cards. I have a bunch of great stuff like 98 contenders, 98 skybox blue auto, and the reg one bgs 9.5 10, fleer mystique fresh ink auto #84, 98 sp authentic bgs 9.5, sp authentic auto 9.5 10, 2003 mvp contenders auto, one of the 23 1/1 brady moss dual finest autos numbered to each of the different 23 tds. No one hardly ever puts up anything great on ebay and the last show I went to there was barely anything to be found.

i wish they would make a frickin moss auto in his niner uni already.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

not much in the way of Moss, but here are a couple.....

[Image: IMG_0012.jpg]

[Image: IMG.jpg]
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(10-21-2012, 10:08 PM)nthnoak Wrote: i wish they would make a frickin moss auto in his niner uni already.
He said he isn't signing. He has barely signed anything for card companies since 05.

[Image: IMG_1140.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1111.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1108.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1260.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0817.jpg]
[Image: Cards213.jpg]
[Image: RandyMoss.jpg]
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

Only one I have not a base card:

[Image: 0506randymoss13of50.jpg]

P.S. - That exquisite quad is..exquisite!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(10-21-2012, 09:41 PM)mossoholic Wrote: No one seems to want to sell or trade great Randy Moss cards. I have a bunch of great stuff like 98 contenders, 98 skybox blue auto, and the reg one bgs 9.5 10, fleer mystique fresh ink auto #84, 98 sp authentic bgs 9.5, sp authentic auto 9.5 10, 2003 mvp contenders auto, one of the 23 1/1 brady moss dual finest autos numbered to each of the different 23 tds. No one hardly ever puts up anything great on ebay and the last show I went to there was barely anything to be found.
WOW I can only dream to add some of those to my collection in the future. Nice stuff!

Cool cards everyone! I love seeing whats out there in everyone's collection. Thank you all for sharing.