`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Video of my legendary players basketball collection

RE: Video of my legendary players basketball collection
hof collector 15, you were actually one of the first people to inspire me to collect cards of legendary players. You might not remember, but I think I traded a Bob Pettit/Al Horford dual auto to you a few years ago. Soon after trading that card, I realised how cool it was and that I'd like to collect more HOF cards. I haven't looked back since! Unfortunately I can't see me moving the Luisetti unless I get a different one of his cut autos (which might happen - I have my eye on one). I've had some great offers for the Phillip auto, e.g. $150 from someone in Germany, and someone in the USA is considering an offer closer to $200. However, I'll probably just keep it. Your collection is amazing by the way!

hlc1949, I put all of my cards in one-touch magnetic cases which are stored within a box that holds about 100 of the magnetic cases. It is next to me here on my office desk and I look through the cards daily. I don't display them though because of the potential damage caused by the sun. I don't have a new project in mind; instead, I'll just continue to add to and refine my existing collection of cards. For example, since I posted this video last week, I have bought a Larry Bird Exquisite Enshrinements auto that I am very excited about receiving. Also, as mentioned above, I have my eye on another Hank Luisetti cut auto.

RE: Video of my legendary players basketball collection
Will I still have the card and it's my sig. I'm deeply honored that I inspired you but man you way surpassed me. Lol. Your collection is absolutely stunning and i especially dig the vintage cards and they fit perfectly with the autos. I completely understand not wanting to get rid of the cards. It would be hard for me to get rid of mine too. Anyway i enjoyed looking at your collection.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]