`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is this appropriate?

RE: Is this appropriate?
Also another idea that just occured to me. If you are having difficulty accessing org why not export your wants or your entire org to a pdf or excel and upload or cloud service on you smartphone? Of course this is coming from a guy without a smartphone...
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(10-20-2012, 09:35 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Also another idea that just occured to me. If you are having difficulty accessing org why not export your wants or your entire org to a pdf or excel and upload or cloud service on you smartphone? Of course this is coming from a guy without a smartphone...
I don't have a smartphone either (dumb phone?) but that seems like a solid idea to me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Taking your binder greatly increases your chances of losing your binder. It would be infinitely less heartbreaking to lose a 49 cent notepad.

I printed out 70+ pages, had them put into a spiral and now its like a notebook. Thats one list of one player. I also have like 7 more pages of a set im collecting so thats pretty much all i take
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

since I scan all of my PC cards and keep them in a database on a website i maintain I would just do printouts of a gallery view of the collection and bring a few printouts with me instead of the whole binders

then you get the benefit of being able to visually see the cards, which for me works out better than printed lists of cards being as my vision isn't what it was 15-20 years ago!

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I have seen people show with boxes or cards, binders, listed with clipboards, Smartphone, Ipads etc.
Whatever helps you, vendors do not care as long as they make a sale..If it helps you organize at a show..more power to you..

(10-20-2012, 09:45 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Taking your binder greatly increases your chances of losing your binder. It would be infinitely less heartbreaking to lose a 49 cent notepad.
Exactly.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Assuming you subscribe, I'd just print out a copy of your PC from the Organizer. -Alternatively, if you have a smartphone, you can access your Org that way. -Either way is much easier than porting around a binder.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-21-2012, 01:29 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Assuming you subscribe, I'd just print out a copy of your PC from the Organizer. -Alternatively, if you have a smartphone, you can access your Org that way. -Either way is much easier than porting around a binder.
If he is a cheapskate like me, then that wouldn't work. Yes, I am too cheap to pay for Organize.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Photocopies of your binder pages.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html