`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG crossover to BGS...

BCCG crossover to BGS...
Hello, newbie here, so pardon me if the question is redundant! I have a couple of BCCG cards that I would like graded and slabbed by BGS. When I go to the submission page online, do I just enter it as a normal / raw card? Or, is there a special section that I need to highlight the fact that I am submitting a card already encased in BCCG? Are there any extra fees? I do appreciate any help! Thanks in advance!

RE: BCCG crossover to BGS...
Submit is as raw and if I remember correctly they will charge you an extra 1.00 per card. Bccg 10's are the only bccg cards that I'd cross over anything else I'd leave alone. Good luck.

(10-19-2012, 09:13 PM)adamant78 Wrote: Hello, newbie here, so pardon me if the question is redundant! I have a couple of BCCG cards that I would like graded and slabbed by BGS. When I go to the submission page online, do I just enter it as a normal / raw card? Or, is there a special section that I need to highlight the fact that I am submitting a card already encased in BCCG? Are there any extra fees? I do appreciate any help! Thanks in advance!
I know there is a $3 per card cracking fee to do crossovers for other companies like PSA & SGC. Then there is a $10 per card review fee (when you submit 4 or more, it goes down to $7.50 per card). If you don't require a minimum grade, then write "No Minimum Grade" at the top of the submission form and that will waive the review fees. Finally, you pay per card for grading, according to the service level you choose.
Here it is directly off of this site:

A note - we no longer need to turn in a waiver form.

How to Submit Your Graded Card Review Order

Start with a standard BGS submission form. Fill out the submission form just like you would on your ungraded cards. If you do not require a minimum grade, you may write "No Minimum Grade" on the top of the form. Otherwise, please list next to the "Declared Value" area the "Minimum Grade" you would like on each card, or each line of the submission form. The minimum grade you list is what our graders will use to determine if the card you have submitted needs to be removed or not. If our graders are not confident that your minimum grade will be reached, it will not be removed from the original holder. It will be returned to you with a note describing why the minimum grade was not reached.
For pricing, please calculate $10 per card for the review fee ($7.50 per card if submitting 4 or more cards).
Select the service level (turnaround time). When your cards are reviewed, any cards crossing over will be graded and processed under the turnaround time selected. Your credit card will be charged for the selected service level, plus a $3 cracking fee per card. You MUST pay for the GCR service with a credit card. The reason for this is that if the minimum grade is reached, you will be charged additional fees for case removal and the standard grading fee. An invoice will be mailed back with the order to show you the exact fees you were charged. If the minimum grade is not reached, you will only be charged the review fee.
After your submission form is completed, please package your cards, the submission form, and a signed copy of the waiver form and send the cards to us. You may ship them through any service you would like, but we highly recommend you insure your cards.
Additional Notes about the GCR Service:

If a card appears to be altered, restored, counterfeit, etc, you will be charged the review fee and the card will be returned in the original holder along with an explanation. On occasion, a flaw may be completely hidden by the existing holder, and once cracked out, the card cannot be crossed. This is exceedingly rare, however, and BGS will not grade or remove a card from the submitted case unless we are reasonably confident that the card will reach the minimum grade you have requested.

Our graders will give the card the grade it deserves but will not grade the card less then your minimum grade. For example, if you request a minimum grade of 9 and the card will actually grade out as a 9.5, you will receive a 9.5.

-As always, if you have any questions regarding the GCR service or any of our other services, please contact BGS at grading@beckett.com or 972-448-9188.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

That is pretty much it. I was wondering the same thing actually, so thank you.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thank you all!

Thanks for asking, I learned something, too.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

I think you get a really nice card with alot of value at Bccg 10. Alot of people over look them.

(10-21-2012, 03:14 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: I think you get a really nice card with alot of value at Bccg 10. Alot of people over look them.
That could be b/c of what someone on here has said. They had a BCCG 10 get a BGS 6.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I wish they would just do away with BCCG.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(10-21-2012, 04:32 PM)benner73 Wrote: I wish they would just do away with BCCG.
Me too.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.