`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRIVIA FOR MEMB, AND AUTOED CARDS...

TRIVIA FOR MEMB, AND AUTOED CARDS...
...cONGRATS rAY ON LAST WEEKS WIN i WILL SEND YOU A FEW CHOICES WHICH WILL CORRESPOND THE DIFFICULTY LEVAL YOU WHERE ON.tHIS WEEKS QUESTION IS VERY SIMILAR TO LAST, KEEP IN MIND WE ARE LOOKING F0R "TRIPS TO THE SEMI FINALS" YES, YES i KNOW AS MAY OF YOU POINTED OUT THE LATE 60'S AND EARLY 70'S INCLUDED ONLY TWO ROUNDS, NO OFFICIAL "SEMI FINAL" EXISTED. hOWEVER AS i REPEATED AT EACH REPEATING OF THE QUESTION i WAS SIMPLY LOOKING FOR tRIPS TO THE"SEMI'S" OR "THE FINAL FOUR". sO HERE WE GO WITH OUR TRIVIA. sINCE tORONTO'S LAST cUP WIN IN 1967 HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY MADE THE "SEMI-FINALS, ORFINAL FOUR". AS WITH LAST TIME PLEASE INCLUDE THE YEAR, THE OPPONENTS , THROUGHOUT THAT PLAYOFF YEAR, AND WHERE DID THE LEAFS END UP (IE IN 2015 tORONTO BEAT OTTAWA AND cAROLIANA, BEFORE LOSING TO THE RANGERS IN4 STRAIGHHT IN THE EASTERN SEMI FINAL). yOU MAY ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH BUT YOU CAN ON LY WIN IF YOU NAME ALL THE YEArs this has occured in the entry, you cannot win if you have it right but only because entry2 includes1 of the right answers, and entry 5 includs the other2. The first person to get all of the years, the correct years a=nd information wins. You may be sent a listof possible jerseys, or the card may simplely be selected myself and sent to the winner.

RE: TRIVIA FOR MEMB, AND AUTOED CARDS...
1977/78: Toronto beat Los Angeles 2-0 best of 3, and NY Islanders 4-3 in QF, before losing to Montreal 4-0 in the semis.

1992/93: Toronto beat Detroit 4-3, St Louis 4-3, then lost to Los Angeles 4-3 Conference Finals.

1993/94: Toronto beat Chicago 4-2, San Jose 4-3, then lost to Vancouver 4-1 Conference Finals.

1998/99: Toronto beat Philadelphia 4-2, Pittsburgh 4-2, then lost to Buffalo 4-1 Conference Finals.

2001/02: Toronto beat NY Islanders 4-3, Ottawa 4-3, then lost to Carolina 4-2 Conference Finals.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Congrats on winning and being the first and only entrant this week, last week I asked the same question about LA and it took a whole week for the right cobo of years to come up rayeats won remeebering the kings were in the final four in 1968-69 as well as the two other obvious ones(9293and 11-12 the sweetest hockey year ever) Anyway do you want 1)ffilatov(Ott 1112 udgj),2)B.Geoffrio0n(mtl from rookie redemption has jsy/auto and is rc),3)K.Premeau(phi udgj circa 07), 4,5)Sharp and Handszus(PHI udgj circa '06) if you need exact years write back with request,. Finally I will offer you a young gun valued at 20.00 because you got everything exactly right and you where our first bidder of the week 1)Z.Kassian(ygud), please write back with your choice.

Congrats

I'd like the Geoffrion please Smile Thanks for the trivia, it was fun researchig it!

Sig by tha_penguin

Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%

Very nice work, Steve! Of course... he DOES have the advantage of being awake while everyone else on this side of the planet is asleep! :| Hehe!

Randi

Hey cool idea...consider doing the next one in the regular Hockey section since you may get more attention there. I certainly didn't notice the game until just now...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(10-21-2012, 08:23 AM)rayeates Wrote: Very nice work, Steve! Of course... he DOES have the advantage of being awake while everyone else on this side of the planet is asleep! :| Hehe!

Randi
Yes, i did think this to myself Randi, so i wont be competing in future competitions for fairness haha, im not a greedy man Smile

Welllllllll..... until at least a few others have had a shot for a week, or a fair smattering have won a prize Big Grin What can i say i am a massive fan of trivia lol.

Sig by tha_penguin

Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%