`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Randi and all my Canadien friends....

RE: To Randi and all my Canadien friends....
ok I was going to ask before and changed my mind and I am not getting involved in any way other than saying this

do any of you remember what thie original subject was about? and this is without looking or checking
well along as it is all in fun than have fun kind of amusing reding this heck who need tv when you can read this instead.

RE: To Randi and all my Canadien friends....
(10-23-2012, 10:37 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: oh god now the Canadians are going at it...PROVINCE WAR!
I think that we shall see a Civil War by the end of this!
(10-23-2012, 10:53 PM)wickabee Wrote: I'm not getting involved...there's a bunch of big mountains I'd have to climb...then nothing...for, like, ever...then Thunder Bay...
Thunder Bay, huh? I'm from Thunder Bay. What do you have to say about Thunder bay (if it's something bad, I have already said it!)?
(10-23-2012, 11:26 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: ok I was going to ask before and changed my mind and I am not getting involved in any way other than saying this

do any of you remember what thie original subject was about? and this is without looking or checking
well along as it is all in fun than have fun kind of amusing reding this heck who need tv when you can read this instead.
OH COME ON!!! That's not fair... making us think like that! I think it had something to do with sandwiches and... NO! It was tuna! Wait... okay... we are in the Hockey Boards. Hockey Cards? No? Our societal stance on the right to have animals marry so they are no longer living in sin?

I don't know. I'll ask Justin's Mom! Big Grin

Randi