`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Recent Pickups

Recent Pickups
Here are some of the recent pickups I got recently. Definitely, not as good as some of the maildays I have seen on here but glad to pick these cards up.

Brett Favre /51
[Image: IMG_1156_zpse2dd12e9.jpg]

Steve Young /100 and Ray Rice /100
[Image: IMG_1155_zpsc9dc4cb0.jpg]

Emmitt Smith. Also Jake Locker /158
[Image: IMG_1154_zpsb43c9ef3.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

RE: Recent Pickups
Sweet pickups man!

Nice! Really like that favre
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(10-18-2012, 06:02 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: Nice! Really like that favre
Thanks! I was glad to add these cards to my pc.

Very nice! Love the Emmitt. To me some of the older harder to find cards like the Emmitt and Favre are 10 times better than the $300 Cam autos ppl pick up!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-18-2012, 06:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! Love the Emmitt. To me some of the older harder to find cards like the Emmitt and Favre are 10 times better than the $300 Cam autos ppl pick up!
Yeah I am always looking to add older players(stars) jersey/patch cards, always have been drawn to them for some reason lol

Solid mail day. I don't collect the newest heavy hitters, and appreciate when folks posts mail days like these.....

Not suggesting I don't love everyone else's mail days (because i love seeing 1/1s, killer autos, Brees - even though we killed him in the Outback Bowl Wink, etc....)

These are just refreshing some times.

Straight. Love. Of. Hobby.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Sweet pickups for your pc.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-18-2012, 07:03 PM)ugameck Wrote: Solid mail day. I don't collect the newest heavy hitters, and appreciate when folks posts mail days like these.....

Not suggesting I don't love everyone else's mail days (because i love seeing 1/1s, killer autos, Brees - even though we killed him in the Outback Bowl Wink, etc....)

These are just refreshing some times.

Straight. Love. Of. Hobby.
I appreciate it! Just like everyone on here, I do have a true passion for the hobby.

Nice additions, the Emmitt has a unique looking photo.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]