`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One box of Topps Prime reveals (and some recent discount retail pulls)

One box of Topps Prime reveals (and some recent discount retail pulls)
i should have bought another box of Rookies and Stars instead of this because it was bad.

Here are the "hits":

Isaiah Pead, Autograph numbered to 75. The good - low numbered autograph. The bad - the fact that Isaiah Pead isn't exactly doing well. The ugly - the fact that i thought that if only he signed his name "I. Pead" it would at least assure novelty value.

Jarius Wright, Auto Relic numbered to 768 or 708 or 760 or some big number. The colors are three purple and one white. Who is this guy?

Steven Hill, dual relic numbered to 210 - one green and one white.

Brian Quick, Relic - blue numbered to 266.

Devier Posey parallel numbered to 350

Dwayne Allen prominent rookies or whatever the thing was. Or maybe it was Coby Fleener

Some recent discount retail boxes and packs from Target provided the following:

from 2011 Upper Deck - not really much of note but was primarily picking them up to get more of the base cards because i like them - didn't yield any autographs but did yield a 15 Stripe redemption card good for 15 cards of Jerrod Johnson from Texas A&M. Who??? Actually its pretty awesome looking but why would anyone want 15 cards of Jerrod Johnson from Texas A&M?

From 2011 Hit autos of Rob Housler, Kai Forbeth, Jarvvis Williams, and Charlie Gantt. Anyone who can successful identify who those four people are without looking it up watches way too much football.

From 2012 Hit Complete - autos of Devier Posey and Tim Fugger. Plus the usual exclusive draft cards (RGIII, Matt Kahlil, Justin Blackmon, Ryan Tannehill)

RE: One box of Topps Prime reveals (and some recent discount retail pulls)
The Hill sounds cool

(10-18-2012, 12:49 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: i should have bought another box of Rookies and Stars instead of this because it was bad.

Here are the "hits":

Isaiah Pead, Autograph numbered to 75. The good - low numbered autograph. The bad - the fact that Isaiah Pead isn't exactly doing well. The ugly - the fact that i thought that if only he signed his name "I. Pead" it would at least assure novelty value.

Jarius Wright, Auto Relic numbered to 768 or 708 or 760 or some big number. The colors are three purple and one white. Who is this guy?

Steven Hill, dual relic numbered to 210 - one green and one white.

Brian Quick, Relic - blue numbered to 266.

Devier Posey parallel numbered to 350

Dwayne Allen prominent rookies or whatever the thing was. Or maybe it was Coby Fleener

Some recent discount retail boxes and packs from Target provided the following:

from 2011 Upper Deck - not really much of note but was primarily picking them up to get more of the base cards because i like them - didn't yield any autographs but did yield a 15 Stripe redemption card good for 15 cards of Jerrod Johnson from Texas A&M. Who??? Actually its pretty awesome looking but why would anyone want 15 cards of Jerrod Johnson from Texas A&M?

From 2011 Hit autos of Rob Housler, Kai Forbeth, Jarvvis Williams, and Charlie Gantt. Anyone who can successful identify who those four people are without looking it up watches way too much football.

From 2012 Hit Complete - autos of Devier Posey and Tim Fugger. Plus the usual exclusive draft cards (RGIII, Matt Kahlil, Justin Blackmon, Ryan Tannehill)
Wait seriously? A guy's last name is "Fugger"? That's just really unfortunate!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I'm interested in all your prime hits.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I watch to much football.......

Sorry to hear about the rough breaks. How'd you do in your R&S break??
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I'm interested in the Pead and the Quick!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-22-2012, 08:47 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I'm interested in the Pead and the Quick!
If you're interested in Pead and Quick I've got a few of them. I will upload them to my org later today, but pm me if you're interested
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(10-21-2012, 03:05 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: I watch to much football.......

Sorry to hear about the rough breaks. How'd you do in your R&S break??
The box of Rookies and Stars I got had a Trent Richardson Slide Show auto numbered to 50 - the other auto was Alfred Morris. So pretty good even if the Morris is numbered to 999
(10-21-2012, 10:30 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Wait seriously? A guy's last name is "Fugger"? That's just really unfortunate!
It may have been Fuggers actually but apparently he was a Defensive End for Vanderbilt and was drafted by the Colts in the 7th round (he didn't make the squad). k
(10-21-2012, 11:06 AM)robsvideos Wrote: I'm interested in all your prime hits.
not currently trading anything - it just takes too much time and its too much stress

Sounds like fun
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK