`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of 2000-01 Rookies FT/FS

Tons of 2000-01 Rookies FT/FS
I picked up this huge lot at a flea market this past weekend. Nothing is yet listed for trade, so if you're interested in something, please let me know and I'll load it up. I am first looking to sell but am willing to trade as well. I have a bunch of the Quantum base as well thats not in the pics. I prefer to move the lot as a whole. If you want to trade, I dont mind trading 2:1 in order to trade down. If you want to buy, Im looking for $18 shipped and I'll include about another 100 rookies from the same years. Thanks guys!

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0016.jpg]

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0017.jpg]

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0018.jpg]

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0023.jpg]
[Image: FleaMarketLot_0019.jpg]

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0020.jpg]

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0021.jpg]

[Image: FleaMarketLot_0022.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Tons of 2000-01 Rookies FT/FS
Do you have any rcs not listed... such as.... Brian Urlacher? Big Grin
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

RE: Tons of 2000-01 Rookies FT/FS
(10-17-2012, 07:35 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Do you have any rcs not listed... such as.... Brian Urlacher? Big Grin
Sorry, didnt get any Urlacher. I know I was hoping to find some in this lot too.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto