`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption questions

Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption questions
Hi. Not sure if its been asked but any insight would be appreciated. Is it any and all retail packs that can be submitted? Just wondering cuz some packs are different and what not, wasn't sure if it was limited to a certain type. Like just the blaster retail packs or something. Please let me know and help clarify anything for me. Thanks!

RE: Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption questions
Here is the Beckett News post:
http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/10/blue...an-chrome/
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Both retail and hobby can be used together.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Yea I've seen that, but thanks. I suppose it should be all retail packs, just thought I saw somewhere that it might have been only a certain type of the retail packs. Like what I mean is... The packs in blasters are different than say the packs in the open boxes and the packs in the jumbo packs. Then theres the extra pack of refractors in the blasters, do those count? Just wondering if it matters in regards to the type of retail.

If they are or look like the loose packs at retail, I think you're fine. But you can't mix with hobby.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Cool, good to know. Haven't had a chance to get my hands on any hobby stuff yet but the Wal-Mart here put the Chrome out on Wednesday so I've had a chance to accumulate a bit of it. Hoping I can send out my wrappers tommorrow once I accumulate enough to fulfill another submission. Thanks

I think it is something like 50 wrappers, so good luck.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(10-17-2012, 07:45 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: If they are or look like the loose packs at retail, I think you're fine. But you can't mix with hobby.
I think you can mix, but not certain. When 2012 Topps Series 2 had a wrapper redemption it said no mixing in the rules, but this time it just says hobby OR retail. That could be taken as 36 of hobby or 36 retail, but it's vague enough that it could allow mixing.

(10-17-2012, 09:41 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I think it is something like 50 wrappers, so good luck.
It's 36.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Everything I have read didn't say anything about not being able to mix the wrappers. I may pick up another box today so I can submit for 2 packs of blue wave.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(10-18-2012, 08:43 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Everything I have read didn't say anything about not being able to mix the wrappers. I may pick up another box today so I can submit for 2 packs of blue wave.
I believe you can mix them. I think I saw it on Twitter somewhere
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!