`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Rookie Cards FT Ozzie, Brett, Fisk & More with Scans

Vintage Rookie Cards FT Ozzie, Brett, Fisk & More with Scans
I am looking to trade these Vintage Rookie Cards for either Baseball or Football Autos of equal value. Feel Free to send offers, all offers will be answered.

Here are the scans:

[Image: vintagercsbeckett.jpg]
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: Vintage Rookie Cards FT Ozzie, Brett, Fisk & More with Scans
Tuesday bump
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

I'd love a look for the Trammell/Molitor RC, please ... plus, I have more cards that aren't listed in my org, so if you have a specific team/player you're looking for, please PM me. Thanks! RJ

(10-16-2012, 07:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'd love a look for the Trammell/Molitor RC, please ... plus, I have more cards that aren't listed in my org, so if you have a specific team/player you're looking for, please PM me. Thanks! RJ
Didn't see anything that my eye, not really looking for anything in particular. Feel free to send an offer.

Thursday bump

Murray gone all the rest still available, send offers