Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registrations of interest?

Registrations of interest?
Hi guys.

A while back on a thread someone wrote, i mentioned i was going to be bulding a site to do with extremely short printed cards. Well this has finally come to pass, and im now currently building a beta version, just wanted to know if anyone would be interested, or more have the time, to help me on this project.

Im doing it non profit, all costs are coming out of my pocket, with the intention of just providing a source for collectors to see where low print run cards are, or if theyve been found from packs more of a service to help collectors know whether theyre searching in vain. This has nothing to do with pricing or anything so i hope im not going against TOS, if i am, then i apologize.

If you think you can help, have time to help me test, or even have ideas, contact me via pm, or at oneofone.steve@gmail.com

Thanks guys Smile

Steve.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: Registrations of interest?
I have a bunch of Theo Peckhams inhand that I can add to your list. I also have a few David Ullstroms /10 or less.

Sounds like a good idea, and I do not believe that it is against the TOS to post this. You are just doing a location site, right? Finding out who has what for Super Short Printed cards? You know that I will be all over the Halak section of the bad boy! Haha!

Randi

Sounds like a great idea. Let me know how I can help. I have a bunch of low print cards that I have for the database, and hopefully it will help me find some as well

I can help with some Yip, N Palmieri, and P Roy cards as well as web site stuff if you run into any trouble. I do freelance web design work.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I will try and gather my sp's as well

(10-17-2012, 10:23 AM)rayeates Wrote: Sounds like a good idea, and I do not believe that it is against the TOS to post this. You are just doing a location site, right? Finding out who has what for Super Short Printed cards? You know that I will be all over the Halak section of the bad boy! Haha!

Randi
Awesome, glad its not against TOS lol. Yeah it'll be something you make a membership for, and then enter what you have into the site - kind of like an organise, but not so much, its more about location, rather than pricing or trading.

So right at the moment im not so much after raw data, but if you'd be as good as to test enter your SSP's when i get it going that'd be great!

(10-17-2012, 10:28 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Sounds like a great idea. Let me know how I can help. I have a bunch of low print cards that I have for the database, and hopefully it will help me find some as well
Sweet, yeah when i get it going, properly, ill let ya know. The hopefully finding some new ones - thats the idea im running with. Smile
(10-17-2012, 03:04 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I can help with some Yip, N Palmieri, and P Roy cards as well as web site stuff if you run into any trouble. I do freelance web design work.
That'd be great! Thats the kind of thing im looking for right now, people with experience and some time to get it going. I've got a graphic designer for it, and my housemate is likely to help with the coding/etc, but being in web deisgn im sure you'd have some valueable pointers! If you could drop me an email - oneofone.steve@gmail.com - we can discuss it further Big Grin

And to sm326 and josiahcecil - that would also be great, once i get the site going (its only a beta at the moment, just trying to get somethng in working order, before i worry about a final product) itll be a self entering system, so if you have them catalogued youll be able to put them in. But it you wanted to test it out on the beta site that would be much appreciated as well! Itd help me to kink out any bugs!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

i've definitely got some i could help you add to your list
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

I'm not very skilled in writing codes and it sounds like you've got yourself help on the design itself, but let me know if there's anything you need help with that i can do. I am often on the computer so i can help test it or whatever.
I've got a few cards for your folder but just let me know what you need help with, entering data or what not.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches