IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JC2 Collector's Choice card only showing International version in organize

JC2 Collector's Choice card only showing International version in organize
I have the following card:
1995-96 Collector's Choice Jordan Collection #JC2 Michael Jordan/50-point

However it is only showing up on this website as the international versions (French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish). Based on the copyright on my card, which is entirely English, I do not think it is any of these. Am I missing something?

RE: JC2 Collector's Choice card only showing International version in organize
(10-16-2012, 11:23 PM)hercules21 Wrote: I have the following card:
1995-96 Collector's Choice Jordan Collection #JC2 Michael Jordan/50-point

However it is only showing up on this website as the international versions (French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish). Based on the copyright on my card, which is entirely English, I do not think it is any of these. Am I missing something?
I've got the answer for you!
1995-96 UDCC JC2: 50-pts (International versions)

1995-96 UDCC JC2: 1986-87 3,000 pts (US version)

If your JC2 (50-pts) doesn't have any Int'l text on the back (i.e. entirely English), then it is considered to be what has been previously refered to by Beckett as the "Northern European" version.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

The card definitely says 50-pts on the front, with entirely English on the back. I don't see a "Northern European" version listed in the price guides on this website. Does it need to be added?

(10-17-2012, 10:07 AM)hercules21 Wrote: The card definitely says 50-pts on the front, with entirely English on the back. I don't see a "Northern European" version listed in the price guides on this website. Does it need to be added?
Yup...it sure does...as do many many many other cards.
In the Annual printed guide, they do mention the "Northern European"

If anyone out there is listening and can add...
the 1995-96 UDCC INt'l NOrthern European cards are only distinguished in Series I Inserts, and Series II regular and inserts.
Because US Series I and the N.E. have same numbers, same copywright, all English...no distinction. However in the Int'l Inserts there is the "all english version". When Series II Int'l "reset" the numbering, the "English" version of the cards are different from the US in the card numbering only. Also with the JC1-4 Int'l versions....different from teh JC1-4 US....also has the JC1-4 Int'l "english" versions.

Hope that was clear as mud!

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs

is there a particular forum section for requesting stuff like this get added?

(10-18-2012, 07:41 AM)hercules21 Wrote: is there a particular forum section for requesting stuff like this get added?
[Image: laff.gif?w=500]
..um...no. I've been trying for years to get sets added to the listing. Basic Fleer/Upper Deck/Panini sets nonetheless (about 5000+ cards right now on my 'not listed in Beckett' sheet).