`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MNF: Chargers VS. Broncos

MNF: Chargers VS. Broncos
Let me know what all you think! Personally I am humiliated and have never questioned my fan status more than this!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

RE: MNF: Chargers VS. Broncos
Thanks to Rivers I won my Fantasy Football match up this week.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Absolutely UNREAL. I still cannot fathom HOW they managed to do that. That is now 2 games in a row that they have blown a lead. Time for a major change. Rivers is nowhere near the QB he used to be. May be time to move on and look towards the future with someone else.

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

I don't like Rivers, and this was a thing of beauty.
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

I hope that never happens to the packers....21-3...kinda close... but 24-0...another
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

We
Want
Whitehurst!!!

Rivers is a shell of his former Pro Bowl self with absolutely no rhyme or reason. He just can't make all the throws anymore and I can't understand why. This loss hurt, a lot. I won't question my fandom, I question our front office for the moves they've made the past 5 or so years, our coach for constantly making the wrong calls and mis-using his personnel, and our QB for making questionable reads and poorly thrown passes and ball security issues the past two seasons. SOMETHING has to change.

The Chargers and Chiefs have similar problems in my view, the difference being the Chargers have more overall talent and experience to hide the coaching/management flaws than the Chiefs do. The Chargers are a much more seasoned team that should be pressing into the Conference Championship/Super Bowl Picture. I don't have those expectations because of the general youth of the Chiefs...in 3 years however, I will.
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

(10-15-2012, 11:07 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: Let me know what all you think! Personally I am humiliated and have never questioned my fan status more than this!
I remember the Vikings losing 41-0 in a Championship game, but I never thought to myself "why am I a Vikings fan?" It's either in your blood or it isn't.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Just a crazy game. I think Norv shouldve taken the pressure off Rivers and run the ball more or at least allow Rivers to get the ball out faster with screens and such. The way they were playing the second half you really wouldnt know which team was down by 24 with the way they were throwing the ball all over the field. The play calling and poor throws allowed the Broncos the chance to get back into the game. Norv is the one to blame IMO.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manning is as good as he ever was.....

Rivers.....not so much,
(10-16-2012, 05:16 AM)samiamryan Wrote: LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manning is as good as he ever was.....

Rivers.....not so much,
Didnt Phillis say something about being glad Peyton Manning was in the division?
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331