Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My 90's Michael Jordan collection + scans
Big Grin 
My 90's Michael Jordan collection + scans
nothing special compared to others collections on here but still I love looking at my Jordans from time to time LOL. Got a new scanner so I thought I'd start scanning stuff.... Have alot of rodman, shaq, pippen, guess you can say im a player collector.

Enjoy these blast from the pasts Smile

[Image: cards005_zpscb6a13fc.jpg]

[Image: cards001_zps4b75a068.jpg]

[Image: cards002_zps31804dfa.jpg]

[Image: cards003_zps4d8b7b22.jpg]

[Image: cards004_zps71455d92.jpg]

[Image: cards006_zpsf7bf7308.jpg]

RE: My 90's Michael Jordan collection + scans
Very nice collection. You can never go wrong with 90's Jordans.

Nice cards buddy, you have to start somewhere!
I remember having only a few MJ cards when i was a kid and i was forever studying them!
Nothing like pulling an MJ card from a pack, even if its a $2 card its still a thrill!!!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Awesome looking Jordan cards. I'm drooling...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm trying to start collecting again. Yeah Id like to buy some nice ones on ebay but the wife would kill me... And the thrill for me is those flea market deals in bulk where I sit around sorting all day LOL. I have tons of base cards from almost all players, hof's.. some chase. My regular guy at the swapmeet who didn't come this weekend, had a whole lot of cards last week I saw some sealed shrinkwrapped boxes so not sure what they were I was in such a hurry I didn't stop and look through it all. Anxiously waiting to see what they were this next sunday and maybe I'll be busting packs all day.

Am I alone on the swapmeet/garage sale deals here in bulk buys or do you guys just go after 1 by 1?

Have you guys seen those 2 Jordans on the 1st picture bottom right? With the red splatter effect fading updwards? The backs of those cards dont have a year or maker just stats.

Scans of the backs.
[Image: cards001_zpsabf065fb.jpg]

Those 2 appear to be Broder style cards. There is no licensing or trademark information on the card, which is always a tell-tale sign of non-licensed cards that people were making in the early to mid-90s, when printers capable of making cards were getting cheaper and more readily available.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/