`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Five Star Baseball

RE: Topps Five Star Baseball
At that price I myself would rather go just for singles. Will be interesting to see what comes from the set.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

I know producers don't read these threads. But if they do, maybe they'd learn that these products need to go. I haven't heard anything about these 5-stars (and most high-end in general). I know people bust them. But they don't make anything.

So that means fewer and fewer bust them each year. Maybe producers will learn to stick with stuff that's not out of the world for most collectors. If they don't learn, I have a feeling most collectors will be outta the business.

(10-16-2012, 10:27 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I know producers don't read these threads. But if they do, maybe they'd learn that these products need to go. I haven't heard anything about these 5-stars (and most high-end in general). I know people bust them. But they don't make anything.

So that means fewer and fewer bust them each year. Maybe producers will learn to stick with stuff that's not out of the world for most collectors. If they don't learn, I have a feeling most collectors will be outta the business.
+1

[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

I'd love to have the means to bust a box or two of these or any other high-end box for that matter. But even if I had that kind of disposable income sitting, I'm not sure I would. I'm not much of a gambler and as virtually everyone has said, that's really what this is. And if 5 star is as hit and miss as Triple Threads seemed to be, that would be a gamble I wouldn't be willing to take.
Kepler