`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.

RE: just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.
If you honestly beleive he would ever pay up on such a bet, then I have a deal for you...have you ever wanted to own a bridge???
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

wrong thread...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-15-2012, 04:51 PM)nineof Wrote: Looks like you had some awesome seats and an awesome time. At first, I was going to complain that you didn't take enough pictures of the cheerleaders, but then I saw you went with your wife. Now I think you took too many. Lol. Tongue Thanks for sharing your game experience with us.
lol think you posted in the wrong thread.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Does it matter, its a thread about Boyd....

Brick Killed a guy.
Banner By jbel4331

(10-15-2012, 04:53 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: lol think you posted in the wrong thread.
Lol. How the heck did that happen?!?!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-15-2012, 04:41 PM)samiamryan Wrote: If you honestly beleive he would ever pay up on such a bet, then I have a deal for you...have you ever wanted to own a bridge???
....and maybe after he buys your bridge, he can take a look at some oceanfront property in Iowa! LOL!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-15-2012, 04:56 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Does it matter, its a thread about Boyd....

Brick Killed a guy.
Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

[Image: ron-burgundy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg]
Banner By jbel4331

Many times I've scene references to Anchorman on these boards, I take it a lot of you are looking forward to the sequel like I am?

http://www.anchormanmovie.com/
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Yea....I avoid his auctions completely. Its like arguing politics with someone, even if they know they are wrong (in this case Byodd) they will just argue till blue in the face trying to justify how they are right.
Fact is, we ALL know Byodd shill bids.
We ALL know he inflates Book Values.
We ALL KNOW he is not an honest business guy.

We are collectors and have a higher respect for this hobby. He is just a flim flam man trying to make the biggest dollar he can.
Case in point, ANYTIME he is made aware of a bad card, he just sells it anyway. No honor in this hobby.
He ONLY comes on here or any other board to defend his "good" name. Never contributes any other way. Just wish there was a way to tell collectors to avoid this guy, but ppl will still take a chance to get that card they are after.
So all you can do is just shake your head and not do business with him.