`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.

just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.
my turn fraud-boy
Once again...loser patrol

Dear bigboydsportscards3,

are you signing these yourself?..because i own like 400 Wolfe autos and NONE look like this...faker..fraud..whatever..i used to buy from you but no more bro..you seem to have a "i could care less if its fake" attitude.....see you on Beckett to defend yourself AGAIN...bad habit bro...will be posting soon
Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1254wt_952
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.
I don't even watch cards from this seller anymore. I have no clue if he's actually dishonest, but there's too much suspicion with this guy. I don't care if it's a card I'll never see again. Once I see he is the seller, I just move on and pretend that card doesn't even exist. Wish more people would do the same to force him to be more honest, or put him out of business...

Good spot, chibearsboy. If YOU say it's fake, guess what, it is. Never would doubt the word of a player collector.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

he'll just claim he bought them from someone and has no idea if they are fake

also: love the "bv" of 120. you cant say it has a "bv" of 120 (it doesnt have a bv). if he just wants to pull a number from his posterior, then he shouldnt rep it as being something from a real source

(and it isnt like he regularly just makes up and inflates bv on card that do have a bv. he just claims it is the "mint" value". though he never could explain how a 15 dollar auto would somehow be worth 60 in mint condition)

Check out his 1984 Dan Marino "reprint" auction. Reprint is not listed in the title and it leads you to believe that it is an original. The price on the auction reflects that also. I understand that the bidders need to read the description but I'm pretty sure it was listed with the intention of deceiving the uninformed collector.

Ive got my popcorn ready....

Boyd did me the honor of blocking me from his auction. Helps out nice. Once in a while I bid without checking the seller.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I dunno, looked like a pretty cool G.T. Watt auto to me...
I think I've finally lost interest.

Yeah after one glance at the other Wolfe auto auctions you can tell that thing is about as fake as fake can get. Guy seems like quite the scumbag from what I've heard.

I was following a few cards last week when I realized who the seller was. I noticed a few inconsistencies between reality and what he was selling in addition to the bid history was showing an obvious shill.

I reported the listings. A few days later they were actually taken down!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(10-15-2012, 12:48 PM)y2hood Wrote: I was following a few cards last week when I realized who the seller was. I noticed a few inconsistencies between reality and what he was selling in addition to the bid history was showing an obvious shill.

I reported the listings. A few days later they were actually taken down!
Really? Please advise what these items were... There weren't any so this is just a flat out lie. If you have proof, you can collect our $50k offer to anyone that shows proof that we shill bid auctions. This will never happen as we have never shill bid an item..

As for the Wolfe Auto, it has the Topps Hologram on the back and was purchased years ago. I doubt anyone is wasting their time faking Garrett Wolfe Autographs.

This will be the only message I put in this thread as I've come to the conclusion nothing good ever comes out of having discussions on message boards... To many people have closed minds. Any further questions, please PM, email, or call me.

Wow! a $50,000 reward if anyone can prove he shills bids. Now that's putting your money where your mouth is! unlike his accusers of course. Stop crying to boards and make your case.....I still have never seen a instance of obvious shilling in all times I've read about it here. Maybe because I know what I'm looking at. I don't just look at numbers and come up with some silly conclusion. I would think that all you guys that are so sure he shills, are working like crazy to get that $50k right now, Unless of course, your not so confident that you really even know what your looking at or talking about. I can't wait to see how many of you sports card detectives get to split that 50k.

My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard...........................
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"