`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2010-11 Panini Classics Blaster

2010-11 Panini Classics Blaster
I went to the local Target and they had a few blasters in the discount bin for $12.00. One was of this product. I would have been just as good having not purchased this one. The collation was horrible as I ended up with 3 and 4 of some players. There Nothing really much to talk about here but I figured I would post the inserts.

2011-12 NBA Hoops Preview
D-Wade
Blake Griffin

Blast from the Past
Kirk Hinrich

Realistically, this may have been the worst blaster that I have ever seen. I pulled the LeBron base which may have some appeal to someone else and I pulled the Steph Curry which is a PC card. Other than that it is a bunch of garbage. Also, no rookies at all.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2010-11 Panini Classics Blaster
I've busted two of these blasters as well and agree with your assessment of these being the worst blasters ever...i wouldn't pay $5 for another.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Make that 3rd for worst blaster ever!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Yeah the wife saw another one at a different target for 12 bucks and asked if she should grab it. I said no.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I got two blasters from Dacardworld a while back and did pretty good colation wise - you guys must have jut hit the bad ones in the batch. Also, being retail, don't expect au's or GU's.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Panini-product blasters, at least for basketball, are notoriously bad. No guaranteed hits, not even any decent hits thrown in. With those 09-10 UD blasters, you at least got a guaranteed GU hit. I hit David Robinson once, Magic Johnson once and LeBron twice!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

The 09-10 upper deck blaster were great for me! I have been trying to complete the full 1-295 set with the rooks and immortals. With what I hit from the blasters and what I already had and a lot I bought on the bay I am 15 cards total from completing the second set. The first set is all complete. The upper deck blaster was simply awesome especially because I pulled the base and immortal Jordan in the same pack!

(10-15-2012, 05:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Panini-product blasters, at least for basketball, are notoriously bad. No guaranteed hits, not even any decent hits thrown in. With those 09-10 UD blasters, you at least got a guaranteed GU hit. I hit David Robinson once, Magic Johnson once and LeBron twice!
Gentlemen, the all-time greatest retail pull in the history of basketball cards happened to me today. I have to wait a couple of hours for the office to clear out so I can get some scans up ... but it's epic.

I'm still in shock. Sorry to hijack the thread. I'll create my own thread in a little while.