`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome.... GF Strikes Again and Again!!

2012 Topps Chrome.... GF Strikes Again and Again!!
So over the past few weeks, my girlfriend and I have been splitting a hobby box of 2012 Topps Chrome each weekend. I have already posted MY awesome hits (Bryce Harper Blue Refractor and Jhoulys Chacin Superfractor) from our first box. Over the past two weeks she has knocked it out of the park.

Two weeks ago I pulled a Mariano River Blue Refractor and David Wright Red Refractor. I thought the "Red" would be the best hit of the box, but she outdid me with this beauty.....

YOENIS CESPEDES Blue Refractor Auto

[Image: yoenis.jpg]

Then last weekend the only thing of note that I pulled was a Desmond Jennings Gold Refractor and she pulls a Strasburg Sepia /75 and a Matt Hague Black Refractor Auto #1/100.

Today she took the cake. We split the packs... she got the bottom left and top right packs and I got the top left and bottom right packs. First card in her first pack is a Yu Darvish rookie along with a Mark Texieira Sepia /75. All I get in my first pack is a Andrew McCutchen Xfractor. A few packs later she pulls a Blue Refractor of Starling Castro and I get the Base Autograph Liam Hendricks. We get down to our final pack each and no refractor autograph yet. I open my pack first and get four base cards. I look at her and say "Well looks like you got the other auto." She opens the pack and sees a black border. She slides the first card over, not giving me any hints of what player it is. Her eyes light up and says "You should have opened this one." She hands me the pack and BAM.....

YU DARVISH Black Refractor Auto #99/100

FRONT

[Image: yu_front.jpg]

BACK

[Image: yu_back.jpg]

The marks on the pictures are from the cases and/or bags the cards are in. The surface of the cards are pristine.

She said this was the only card that shes ever pulled that has got her excited. She knows how much I mention Yu Darvish when we are opening packs.

Unbelievable pulls she has had lately. I need to steal her mojo!

Thanks for looking guys!
KrissyNBrandon

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome.... GF Strikes Again and Again!!
grats man! you are one lucky SOB!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

You probably should to keep her. Sweet hits

(10-13-2012, 09:21 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: You probably should to keep her. Sweet hits
actually is she FT/FS?

jk, but she is def a keeper!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(10-13-2012, 10:28 PM)phreakyq Wrote: actually is she FT/FS?

lol yeah shes FT looking for Harper. lol jk! Smile
KrissyNBrandon

Nice hits!! Check me for the refactors i need these 30, 34, 36, 39, 40, 70, 91, 93, 96, 97, 100, 102, 103, 122, 127, 142, 143, 146, 160,165, 166, 170, 176, 177, 181, 183, 196, 200, 218 to finish up my set. Thanks

Wow, that is some great luck. And I would have to agree that she is definitely a keeper!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(10-13-2012, 10:28 PM)phreakyq Wrote: actually is she FT/FS?

hahahaha thats hilarious

but congrats man. sticking with Topps Chrome or going to Bowman Chrome next weekend?!?!?!

love seeing these breaks
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Nice darvish
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That's awesome! If either of those autos are FT give me a look! Also lookin for some various color refractors.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]