`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh Sports Card Show! Updates!

Pittsburgh Sports Card Show! Updates!
We have pretty much sold out the room. Mods not posting here to ask anyone to set up. Just to update some of the members with some news.

Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale will be setting up

Artist Tempy Moore will be there (Artist of Leaf's Sketch cards)

And a variety of card and memorabilia dealers.

Hope to see you there!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Pittsburgh Sports Card Show! Updates!
I'll be there. These are bags I made to give to kids/buyers. 50+ cards. Some have extras like pirate team sets, 'gift card' note to pick anything from my $1 or below box, etc. Free 80s-90s stuff in each bag. I'll be putting some more together tonight that will have more recent stuff. Just got a pack of 50 brown bags.
[Image: 20121013210037392.th.jpg]
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Cool man! Im sure all the kids will enjoy them. I hope its a good turn out for everyone. Ill be trying to do the show every other month

bump for support

Bumping as I type! Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

We also want to put it out there that this show will run atleast 4 times a year! We are hoping to turn it into a two day show with atleast 120 tables

do the card community a favor and tell Tempy Moore to never touch a blank 3x5 cardstock again... Her sketches were a disgrace

On a more positive note if anyone attending happens to come across something rare of Canseco I'm your man...
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

(10-16-2012, 11:24 PM)showstopper2 Wrote: do the card community a favor and tell Tempy Moore to never touch a blank 3x5 cardstock again... Her sketches were a disgrace
I have not seen any of em. Got any of the examples? Ive only seen the Pittsburgh art

search Ebay for Tempy Moore or goto her website or facebook.. she posts these things like she is proud of them and to me they are nothing but career suicide.. if I were an artist there would be no way I would be proud to put those out for the world to see...
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

I just looked at some. Meh, they're ok I guess, but just now was my first time really looking at any sketch cards. I could argue that I could do something similar in high school art class and some of the pictures reminded me of my own attempts at drawing faces, but I'm sure there is a "thing" here. Just her style that they liked enough to use on cards. I stopped at one and said well that one is bad it doesn't even look like a baseball player. She made him look like Tom Hanks. It WAS Tom Hanks ¬_¬ *continue scrolling*
[Image: badtime.jpg]