`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a web-site

Working on a web-site
I've started working on the Google site focusing on my mini-collection. If anyone has a chance to stop by and check it out and give some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm also looking for someone who might know how to get a slide-show of pics from my photobucket onto my site, I'm having trouble trying to figure out.
https://sites.google.com/site/petesminicollection/
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Working on a web-site
awesome site great work
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

Pete...I think this site is going to rock when you are done. Got a question for you do thing this years ginter is tougher to get (insert wise) I have found that my ginter dealers are having trouble with certain cards in certain sets. For example one had about 4 dubs of every dog but 8,18 he said he had not seen any but a few.

looks pretty man. you got me thinking about maybe doing something.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(10-13-2012, 01:45 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I've started working on the Google site focusing on my mini-collection. If anyone has a chance to stop by and check it out and give some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm also looking for someone who might know how to get a slide-show of pics from my photobucket onto my site, I'm having trouble trying to figure out.
https://sites.google.com/site/petesminicollection/
Looks sharp, i wasn't aware they had sites available, is there any cost to use Google? I'm not sure about embedding a slide show, the site or someone here may have info on that. I started a site on Weebly which is free to an extent but to utilize high end features there is a fee.
I'll see if i have any A&G that you need.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(10-13-2012, 03:57 PM)once78 Wrote: Pete...I think this site is going to rock when you are done. Got a question for you do thing this years ginter is tougher to get (insert wise) I have found that my ginter dealers are having trouble with certain cards in certain sets. For example one had about 4 dubs of every dog but 8,18 he said he had not seen any but a few.
Corey, I'm not aware of any SP's in the insert sets, but I've done very little with the '12 A&G stuff so far.

(10-13-2012, 07:22 PM)krn001 Wrote: Looks sharp, i wasn't aware they had sites available, is there any cost to use Google? I'm not sure about embedding a slide show, the site or someone here may have info on that. I started a site on Weebly which is free to an extent but to utilize high end features there is a fee.
I'll see if i have any A&G that you need.
No cost for the Google site, I happened upon after checking someone elses site that I met at a card show and just clicked on the link at the bottom of their page. Still haven't figured out the slide show, focusing more on getting all the data entered.
And thanks for checking on the A&G stuff too Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Looks good Pete. About the slideshows, they are pretty easy to create from what I remember and you paste a similar HTML code to post them. If you as much as change the name of your pics it screws with your slideshows though. Photobucket has undergone some heavy changes since I last tried to do this with my own site, now defunct, a couple of years ago.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Cool man great work

To embed a slideshow, open your widgets, or whatever design toolbar that the site has, then upload pictures. Nice site.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

very very cool Pete!! keep up the good work!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE