`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I want to say thank you

RE: I want to say thank you
what the heck are you 2 talking about with that prison talk stuff? sorry I do not get it at all but I do get the point of not being afraid to ask questions and I thank you for that

We've actually never had a crime up here. I have no idea what a Canadian justice system would look like. It's so far in the realm of hypothetical it's along the lines of Will Wheaton winning an Oscar.

There was that time they thought a guy stole a pair of sunglasses in Flin Flown, but it turned out he had actually bought them at a different store 4 months earlier. He had the receipt on him, so it got cleared up.

In seriousness, my uncle gave me that advice when he was a sheriff responsible for transporting convicts. He had one guy tell him he was going to do it and why. That guy got stomped by the sheriffs and guards, but he was more than happy to take it.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-11-2012, 05:21 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: what the heck are you 2 talking about with that prison talk stuff? sorry I do not get it at all but I do get the point of not being afraid to ask questions and I thank you for that
Bahahahaha! This is one of the funniest replies I have ever seen, due to the sincerity of it! Tongue They are joking around (another thing that we like to do a LOT of here in the off-season) with one-another and hoping to make people laugh. It's all in good humor.

Randi

I've been charged with stealing your heart.

(10-11-2012, 05:22 PM)wickabee Wrote: We've actually never had a crime up here. I have no idea what a Canadian justice system would look like. It's so far in the realm of hypothetical it's along the lines of Will Wheaton winning an Oscar.

There was that time they thought a guy stole a pair of sunglasses in Flin Flown, but it turned out he had actually bought them at a different store 4 months earlier. He had the receipt on him, so it got cleared up.

In seriousness, my uncle gave me that advice when he was a sheriff responsible for transporting convicts. He had one guy tell him he was going to do it and why. That guy got stomped by the sheriffs and guards, but he was more than happy to take it.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

You silver tongued devil you...do I get your class pin or Letterman's Jacket?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Welcome aboard if u need anything help wise pm me more then willing to help
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-11-2012, 05:23 PM)rayeates Wrote: Bahahahaha! This is one of the funniest replies I have ever seen, due to the sincerity of it! Tongue They are joking around (another thing that we like to do a LOT of here in the off-season) with one-another and hoping to make people laugh. It's all in good humor.

Randi
well thanks yea I knew they are kiding around and thats goo when peopole are not so seriious we do have a accounting office and a number of our customers appreciate the more relaxed way we do thing obviosly we take work sioriosly but we make it less stressful for them or at least we try to make it less stressful