Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
CAM=VY??? Wow....

CAM=VY??? Wow....
wow... what a crazy thought...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--direct...arsh-.html

RE: CAM=VY??? Wow....
Just a silly comparison. VY was never a passer. Cam on his worst day is VY on his best. I admit he is in a little sophomore slump but there was so much pressure put on him this year by the national media because of his rookie season in which we did go 6-10. This is not a good team yet. We have had a lousy defense the past 3 seasons. We are two years removed from a 2-14 season, with many of the same players on this team. He will get this fixed because unlike VY his passion for the game has never been in question.

Maybe he was going with the whole "pouty/poor attitude" comparison. I think Cams career will be much better than Vince's though.

I read the title of the article and just closed it. Kinda sad thinking that comparison would come to someone's mind.... I mean, Cam will, and in my opinion already has, outshined Vince in his rookie year, which was by no means nothing short of spectacular.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

I'm sorry... I kind of agree. But I really hate his attitude. Throws an interception or player drops a pass on third down, thrown his helmet down and puts a towel over his face. Sorry but he's kind of a sore loser.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(10-12-2012, 09:24 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I'm sorry... I kind of agree. But I really hate his attitude. Throws an interception or player drops a pass on third down, thrown his helmet down and puts a towel over his face. Sorry but he's kind of a sore loser.
yea.. Cam is way better QB but.... attitude....he's there already
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP