`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hof Pickup

Hof Pickup
I just closed a deal for this bad boy i honestly cant beleive i got this for such a good deal its an amazing card it may not be that huge of a deal for some of the higher end collectors but for me a guy that collects mid end stuff its a huge addition to my collection thanks for the look

[Image: cobb_zps4c31020e.jpg]
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

RE: Hof Pickup
I know what you're saying about your hits vs. those of the major collector's, but I think we can all agree that that is a beautiful card. Congrats!!
Kepler

(10-12-2012, 08:29 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I know what you're saying about your hits vs. those of the major collector's, but I think we can all agree that that is a beautiful card. Congrats!!
Thanks im super excited about it usually i envy thoose collectors that have the loot to drop on big names like cobb thats why im so glad i got this at a steal

As a single parent in this economy, I am firmly intrenched in the mid end stuff so I totally relate. That said, that is one sweet card. Congratulations!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(10-12-2012, 08:50 AM)aprirr Wrote: As a single parent in this economy, I am firmly intrenched in the mid end stuff so I totally relate. That said, that is one sweet card. Congratulations!
Yeah its tuff thanks everyone!Smile i love this card and its not even in my hands yet lol

That's a really nice card for any collection. Good for you! Thanks for sharing.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-12-2012, 10:03 PM)uvaspina Wrote: That's a really nice card for any collection. Good for you! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks manSmile

That is one great card. Can be a centerpiece to any HOF collection. Congrats!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-12-2012, 10:30 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That is one great card. Can be a centerpiece to any HOF collection. Congrats!
Thanks thats my next project getting either a gu or auto of a good majority of HOFers i know the high end ones are gonna demand a pretty penny but i think it will be fun thanks for all the nice words guys

Any card with Ty Cobb on it, is AWESOME!!!