`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do?

What do I do?
I'm new to ebay and looking for some advice from seasoned ebayer's. I bought a 10 card lot a few weeks ago. Seller supplied a DC. DC shows the card was delivered a week ago but I never got it. I know I should still give it another week or two but then what? Contact the seller or ebay?

Thanks for any help

RE: What do I do?
contact your post office.
the seller can't do anything since it shows it was delivered, ebay can't do anything for the same reason. Contact your p.o. and let them know you never received. Also I would ask your neighbors if they received it.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Also ask your wife/family members who get the mail. My wife got the mail once and put it in her bag. A card got left in the bag when she emptied the mail out. I was freaking out wondering why the post office said it was delivered when I didn't have it.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

Yeah I plan on asking the neighbors the only problem is we have those group box style mail boxes so it could have easily been placed in 100 other boxes instead of mine. I'll contact the post office. Thanks for the ideas.

Double check your address listed is correct.

Sounds simple but you never know
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Yeah, all the ideas here are what I'd try. If you don't find it, then contact the seller.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-10-2012, 11:24 PM)sjk4886 Wrote: I'm new to ebay and looking for some advice from seasoned ebayer's. I bought a 10 card lot a few weeks ago. Seller supplied a DC. DC shows the card was delivered a week ago but I never got it. I know I should still give it another week or two but then what? Contact the seller or ebay?

Thanks for any help
Since it shows delivered using d/c the seller or ebay are free of any obligation. Have you asked your carrier if he/she recalls delivering a package. Sounds more like it was put in the wrong box, if after a week nobody came forward with your card there isn't much you can do. What was the value, insured?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Got a knock on the door today, it was a neighbor from down the street. Mailman put the package in their box. She could've not waited a week and a half before bringing it by, but either way crisis avoided. Thanks for all the help guys.

(10-12-2012, 05:11 PM)sjk4886 Wrote: Got a knock on the door today, it was a neighbor from down the street. Mailman put the package in their box. She could've not waited a week and a half before bringing it by, but either way crisis avoided. Thanks for all the help guys.
Sounds like you have pretty decent neighbors. Excellent resolution!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's