`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were these 2 done as a Canuck card

were these 2 done as a Canuck card
Hi there I have 2 players I was searching for and cannot find the players as a Canuck card

Aaron Rome is one player and Andrew Peters is another I got a Canuck set that said Peters on it but when I went through it Peters was Florida/Devils card still nice to ad to the collection and there was a couple cards I needed in the pack anyways but where these 2 done as a Canuck card

RE: were these 2 done as a Canuck card
You're asking if they ever had cards made as Canucks?
I'm pretty sure Rome has at least one. No idea about Peters.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-10-2012, 12:00 PM)wickabee Wrote: You're asking if they ever had cards made as Canucks?
I'm pretty sure Rome has at least one. No idea about Peters.
yes that right thanks

You make what I wanted to ask seem so simple why did I not think of that I could not really figure out the right way to say what I wanted to say

I much appreciate your help with the question and answer thank you

I just che led my OPC checklist and the Rome card I was thinking of doesn't exist. Just che led the site and it only lists him with one as a Canuck and it's a team issue.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-10-2012, 04:59 PM)wickabee Wrote: I just che led my OPC checklist and the Rome card I was thinking of doesn't exist. Just che led the site and it only lists him with one as a Canuck and it's a team issue.
ok thanks that does help

and Andrew Peters wasn't ever a Canuck. He was traded for right before the season started to dump Hordichuk, but never played a pre-season game as a Canuck. He was then loaned right back out to a farm team in Rochester where he had played before.

Yep good work fellow canucks fan, nope no Rome is a bit surprising that is for sure. Even Andrew Alberts as well been playing a lot no card with the Canucks. Tanev can't get many cards released as yet only a couple of rookies out, don't think he made the 12-13 OPC lineup either. I could name so many players that played for us but never had an official card released but most were only playing for a short time.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

thanks for the info it is much appreciated