`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
GIANTS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!

RE: GIANTS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!
(10-07-2012, 02:17 PM)branesergen Wrote: I loved all the scoring by both teams. The quick over in the 1st half netted me a pretty penny Big Grin
Nice call..love the over bro...cuz when its done..its done..lol
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Yeah I dont think I have ever taken an under lol if I dont like the over I dont play it lol its easier to cheer both teams scoring than it is trying to stop a drive lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

LOL i just read this!!!!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(10-07-2012, 08:39 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Cruz us far from unstoppable, hes good but not an elite receiver. Please do not bring up greg little's name again. That guy makes me sick, has potential to be a great player but he is an embarrassment. Shurmur should be pairing him up with a jugs machine for about 8 hrs a day to learn basic fundamentals of catching a football.
giantsfan270----didnt hear that last year from me, i have a huge dislike for all ny teams but a team with their talent and expectations has played pretty poorly thus far. barely getting by the buccaneers and browns isnt going to help them when they play the niners, packers, etc. it seems they have certainly moved from being a defensive team to being an offensive team with Manning playing more like his older brother. Again im making these comments based on the expectations of the team, i completely understand the browns suck and am not bitter about the loss. Most of us Browns fans were hoping for a 6-8 wins this year, i think i would be happy with 1-2 about now.
That's been the Giant's MO for many years. The lose against losers, and win against winners. Eli is playing exactly the same way he always did, now he just has a better receiving core and the running game is working. Defense has some injuries to deal with again, just like last year. But once every one gets healthy, the defense will bounce right back. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR. I am curious about one thing though, how does that foot taste?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(10-08-2012, 09:29 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: That's been the Giant's MO for many years. The lose against losers, and win against winners. Eli is playing exactly the same way he always did, now he just has a better receiving core and the running game is working. Defense has some injuries to deal with again, just like last year. But once every one gets healthy, the defense will bounce right back. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR. I am curious about one thing though, how does that foot taste?
just cause the giants won doesnt mean i take back what i said....i have watched every browns game for the past 7-8 years and never seen them roll over someone like they did in the first quarter of this game. the giants are a weak team. if they make the playoffs this year i will then put my foot in my mouth.....not sure i am physically capable of doing that though!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

If they don't make the playoffs, I'll put both of my feet in mine, lol. It's all in good fun but really all the Browns did was score a couple touchdowns on a banged up defense. That's all I saw anyway....

Not a Giants fan nor a Browns fan, but LOL.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

So a Brownie fan is ripping on the Giants? Funniest thing I have ever read on here. Thanks for the laugh!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

This deserves a bump for a good Monday morning laugh.....

(10-15-2012, 07:10 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: This deserves a bump for a good Monday morning laugh.....
+10000000
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127