`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy B-day to me! lol...

Happy B-day to me! lol...
Hi all. Recently ordered 2 boxes of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors and a box of 2009 UD Sig Stars as sorta like a b-day present for myself. lol... Turned out it was a pretty awesome present!

09 UD Sig Stars results:
Sig Stars Sigs Jason Hammel
USA Future Watch AU/relic #'d to 799 of Christian Colon
UD Game Jerseys of A.J. Vanegas and Gerrit Cole (may keep the Cole, rest will be FT)
and USA base cards of Yasmani Grandal and Nick Castellanos, both for my PC

12 Heritage Minors:
Real One AU's of Julio Rodriguez, Charles Brewer, and Drew Vettleson (PC hit!)
Clubhouse Collection Relics of Rymer Liriano and Christian Bethancourt
Black Bordered Parallels #'d to 96 of Anthony Meo, Jake Odorizzi, Taylor Lindsey, Angel Cuan, Adam Kolarek and A.J. Kirby-Jones
Most will be for trade except base which I will be looking to keep to build set, will also be keeping most dupes as I will attempt to get them signed for the ones that make their way through the Florida State League and Spring Training next year.

Oh and I also got this...

Real One Black Bordered AU #'d 6! (His Jsy number) of 10 of Dylan Bundy!!! Just freakin awesome! lol... At first I didn't even realize it was a parallel, wasn't even thinking about it, was just so thrilled I got a Dylan Bundy AU. Then it hit me that it was a parallel... Figuring it'd be numbered outta 96 like the non-auto'd versions, I was ecstatic when I flipped it over and found that it was numbered outta 10! Not knowing much about him other than he has been a huge prospect, I'm searching similar cards on e-bay when I notice his jersey number with Frederick Keys is 6! Just sick! lol... Wish I had a scanner Sad lol...

RE: Happy B-day to me! lol...
Nice, check me for the Odorizzi if you are trading it.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

Very nice bundy. Are you willing to trade it?

Sweet hit on the Bundy. Those minor leaguers have awesome names, like Odorizzi. My favorite name is Zolio Almonte. Don't quite know how I got to that, but nice cards and Happy B-day.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Sure thing, I'll check your org when I get everything entered.

Probably gonna hold onto the Bundy for now, thanks though.

Yea I love the minor league stuff. Love this stuff as some of the prospects in it were in the Florida State League and are pictured with those teams. Will be nice to hopefully get my dupes auto'd and get the other prospects that move up to the FSL next year as well. Thanks

Happy bday! I just turned 21 on the 3rd...nice breaks btw.

[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Nice black happy birthday !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK