`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My julio jones national treasures auto replacement came with luck auto 15/15

RE: My julio jones national treasures auto replacement came with luck auto 15/15
great cards, nice hit on the Luck

RE: My julio jones national treasures auto replacement came with luck auto 15/15
Nice luck! I wonder why that card was not packed out thou.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Yeah. I think all the autos dont get distributed. I pulled a jake locker certified potential auto /35 last year. Then i had a damaged locker auto from elite. I sent it in and got another locker certified potential auto /35.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(10-06-2012, 10:29 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Nice luck! I wonder why that card was not packed out thou.
I dont know man maybe im the One who has luck lol

(10-06-2012, 02:55 PM)dow714 Wrote: sucks for the guy who pulls a redemption for that luck card though.
+1
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-10-2012, 01:31 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: +1
Yah but what about my Julio jones ?

(10-10-2012, 10:15 AM)turo650 Wrote: Yah but what about my Julio jones ?
Panini has a vast amount of surplus that they don't need to use the newest stuff as replacements....they have soooooo many legends and established players autos just sitting there with dust .....its great to see that it works out for the collector sometimes but not at the cost of a maybe future collector missing out on one of their biggest if not their biggest pull of their life.....I say shame on panini for that.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-10-2012, 10:28 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Panini has a vast amount of surplus that they don't need to use the newest stuff as replacements....they have soooooo many legends and established players autos just sitting there with dust .....its great to see that it works out for the collector sometimes but not at the cost of a maybe future collector missing out on one of their biggest if not their biggest pull of their life.....I say shame on panini for that.
You are right it sucks . I will keep this luck for ever . It is a nice card making it the last one made it made it more special to keep it .