`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New rainbow project

New rainbow project
Got a new Bobcat PC Project. Slowly, but its atlast a good start. I rellay like this Leaf Signature set. Very limited prints and they only made a few thousand cases. I really like that. So far I have the 1/1 and 4/5. Got two of the hardest out of the way! waiting for another all american auto/25 and base auto.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: New rainbow project
Those are nice! I have been contemplating buying a couple boxes of the Leaf. I've seen some nice looking cards come out of that product, but I've also seen some pretty lousy breaks too. Great start though, the 1 of 1 is beautiful!

Well, the toughies are out of the way, but #/25 could be hard too. Once you've got 1/1 and #/5, you're definitely off and running.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Awesome. I think he's a steal for where the 'Cats drafted him too. Cool that he wrote something other than his name there as well. Good looking cards, good project.

Good luck to your chase!! I liked those autos...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(10-03-2012, 07:29 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Well, the toughies are out of the way, but #/25 could be hard too. Once you've got 1/1 and #/5, you're definitely off and running.
Agreed, for one of my Henderson rainbows I got the 1/1 & /5 before I got the /25. This is a fairly recent release so I think you should see one pop sooner than I did.

And BTW I got nervous when I saw the subject that you nabbed a 1/1 Henderson away from me somewhere Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

ha. no henderson. i did just realize that there is a /3. of course. i already have the /25 on the way so the reat shouldnt be too hard except the /3. i guess it wouldnt be fun if it werent easy.

I have the base auto if you are interested

that would be great. i keep missing the aucrions but there are a bunch out there so im not in a hurry. let me know what yoid want in exchange.

that would be great. i keep missing the aucrions but there are a bunch out there so im not in a hurry. let me know what yoid want in exchange.