RNH TTM Success...PIC

RE: RNH TTM Success...PIC
Looks great !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-02-2012, 05:34 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Its legit, he lives there in the off season and is from that area.
Whoa... Sorry to thread jack, but rippinwax got banned??! Whats up with that??
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(10-03-2012, 03:15 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Whoa... Sorry to thread jack, but rippinwax got banned??! Whats up with that??
I am guessing (just guessing) that it has something to do with that selling site he posted. He might have had some warning % on his profile and it could have put it over the top. Too bad, but the rules are the rules. Hopefully it's just for a short while.

Randi

I dont know if I'll send it to get authenticated. It looks legit and I compared it to a bunch of autos on that other site. Unless its not too expensive, I'll probably just put it in a nice frame.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

I was just thinking, wouldn't he have been at training camp for the barons ?
[Image: IMAG0198.jpg]

Here is the finished product with nameplate....now I just need to get a jersey and I'll be all set Smile
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(10-03-2012, 03:31 PM)rayeates Wrote: I am guessing (just guessing) that it has something to do with that selling site he posted. He might have had some warning % on his profile and it could have put it over the top. Too bad, but the rules are the rules. Hopefully it's just for a short while.

Randi
For the record Rayeates, I had a 0% warning rating before the terrible incident. You saw it when I posted it, thanked me for the information and then bam, suspension. Another reason to visit other sites because of things like this. If Beckett is so worried about competition, then maybe they should improve their services. It could have easily been just taken down, but whatever. A TOS is a TOS. I did not lose any sleep over it, trust me.