`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to this forum?
10-18-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: What happened to this forum?
(10-17-2012 10:41 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I am glad to see you had a chance to post here.
I know how life can interfere with someones hobbies and we've done a couple of trades that took a long time to work out. Patience is a virtue and I certainly got to appreciate my own patience on our last trade. Wink
I have only been able to get on after work lately. I work 2nd shift hours and used to get on here before work during the mid-afternoon hours too. But the past couple of weeks I have been working on stripping down & re-insulating my exterior windows. It's been a pain in the butt, but will be worth it during the winter. I still have to glaze about half of the windows and let that sit for a week or so before I can paint them. I am hoping the weather will start to co-operate with me a bit more so I can finish the project before the weather changes enough to make the glaze and painting projects impossible.

Congrats on the new house! Do you have room for a 'Man Cave' there, OR at least a 'hobby room'??? Smile
I'm single, so it is ALL man-cave...Yup, first floor office, which is lockable and will be the Hobby Room, too.

I will be working on finishing the basement over the winter, as well.

I work from 07:30 until 16:00 or 17:00 or whenever, sometimes. When I get home, it is cook dinner, do laundry, etc., and I tend to go out three nights a week or so, so it leaves this to the back burner...plus, I have a very small space right now, so organization is tough, and that tends to make me enjoy it less. Also, my son collects LT cards, but I think his interest has sort of waned since last Christmas...actually, I think he would just rather play xBox when we are sitting around at home...so that has taken something we liked to do together and limited it. As winter approaches, though, we will pick it back up and focus on the next part of his collection.

Anyway, I really appreciate the patience when it comes to dealing with me and trades...it is one of the reason I have not listed stuff for sale, too, because I am not always around to ship, etc.

Hopefully things will pick up as the weather starts to get colder and there is less to do outside...

Collecting:
09 Topps Magic Football (Need 12 SPs)
# 44, 55, 82, 86, 98, 105, 154, 165, 172, 199, 206, 239

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller variations (43 of 56, 77%)
Tough to list these out...please help.

I collect these guys:
[Image: Sig2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply