`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about high-end products

question about high-end products
So I had a birthday recently and picked up some extra cash. I was thinking about saving some of that to put toward a box (or tin? I've seen both words used) of a higher end product like The Cup or Dominion. I never thought I'd be in to busting one of those "1 pack but a bunch of hits" types of products, but seeing some of the cards being pulled has me really curious. My question is, which of these high-end products has the highest quality hits? I feel like a lot of these products focus on rookies and, while that's great, I'd like more veteran hits than rookie hits. If I'm putting that money towards these cards I'd rather pull established guys than guys whose value might be next to nothing in a few years. I understand rookie cards are a huge part of the hobby, and this risk is part of the deal, but any input you guys have would be appreciated.
[Image: A7mOM.png]

RE: question about high-end products
If it is veteran player you seek, then Dominion you should buy. They seem to have a greater ratio of established stars in their boxes, while I have seen 2-3 RCs come out of every tin of The Cup. There are stellar cards for Hof and veteran players in Dominion, so they might be the better bet for your money. Just my thoughts. Best wishes and I hope we get to see your end results!

Randi

I would buy singles I used to bust $5k a month in product after seeing that u NEVER got ur team or broke even I just started buying singles of the players,teams I wanted. Now I SPEND 1-2K A MONTH in singles and LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I too use to break alot.....it was costing way too much and I wasnt getting a whole lot of PC stuff....So now I have moved on and focus mainly on 1-3 Main player Pcs and buy the cards of them only and occasional other Penguins Team PC cards.

Its all in who or what team you want to collect and interests you.

GOOD LUCK!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I vote singles as well, unless you just want the thrill of the break, which we all seek from time to time. If you're just after a break of big product, I'd personally pick Dominion, but you can't really go wrong. Every box/pack/tin/whatever is a gamble, so Cup might have the best overall breaks, for example, but you can still hit a bad one.

Personally, though, I like Panini Prime.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

If you just take a look on the net dominion has some freakishly great cards I would bust a box of those to get you the rush and then go singl;es