`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 TTT sucked in again

2012 TTT sucked in again
Just bought 3 box break last night for Yankees got base cards and like one parallel to 250 guy offered 3 more boxes and one bonus box that break sucked
So to summarize $325 for like 6 or 7 cards like is said I think the best card I got was a Rivera /250 but I guess it wasn't to bad since guy broke 7 boxes.
ACTUALLY IT FN SUCKED!!!!!

RE: 2012 TTT sucked in again
Was it a group break?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Yeah I was in there too...terrible boxes. I got 1 base card for $50. But I never take the Yankees or Nats or any of those expensive teams because I think it's too much of a risk. You could have bought a box and a bunch of other stuff for $325. Just my opinion.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Seriously, you could just buy a box yourself for around $200 and know you're going to get 4 hits plus a bunch of base.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

i've never done a box/group break myself, but if i did i wouldnt do it on such a small product, regardless of cost. the odds that a particular team showing up are so hard in small packages.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(09-30-2012, 01:56 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Was it a group break?
Yes group break
(09-30-2012, 03:47 PM)phreakyq Wrote: i've never done a box/group break myself, but if i did i wouldnt do it on such a small product, regardless of cost. the odds that a particular team showing up are so hard in small packages.
Yeah I have learned my lesson just buy my one boxes and get cards off of eBay
(09-30-2012, 03:17 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: Seriously, you could just buy a box yourself for around $200 and know you're going to get 4 hits plus a bunch of base.
Yeah I have learned my lesson I'm just gonna stick to buying my own boxes/ cases and buying and selling on eBay
(09-30-2012, 02:08 PM)ja1091 Wrote: Yeah I was in there too...terrible boxes. I got 1 base card for $50. But I never take the Yankees or Nats or any of those expensive teams because I think it's too much of a risk. You could have bought a box and a bunch of other stuff for $325. Just my opinion.
I could of bought a bunch of blasters of archives or series 2 topps from walmart and made out better
(09-30-2012, 02:08 PM)ja1091 Wrote: Yeah I was in there too...terrible boxes. I got 1 base card for $50. But I never take the Yankees or Nats or any of those expensive teams because I think it's too much of a risk. You could have bought a box and a bunch of other stuff for $325. Just my opinion.
I never want to take the big name teams (yanks dodgers giants braves etc.) but you know the one time when you don't the damn product card is gonna hit. Guy has already pulled the mantle bat plate and he is a really good guy so I congratulate him. But just once I would like to come out really ahead.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME I GUESS!!!

ouch sorry better luck next time
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK