`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still need lots of 2012 Bowman Parallels

Still need lots of 2012 Bowman Parallels
Just picked up most of the McCann's and Freeman's, but still need a bunch, most of my needs are marked in org, but if you have any Braves lmk I might not have gotten around to listing them as needs. Thanks!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

RE: Still need lots of 2012 Bowman Parallels
Bump. Please help. Just got the red ice of Kimbrel Smile
317 unique Javy Lopez

which parallels are you looking for? i think i've got a couple listed in my org. but i have a nice stack of gold i havent loaded in.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

All needs are marked in my organize, you had some of my needs just didn't have any of your needs. Have all of the golds except for Pastornicky.
317 unique Javy Lopez

I have a McCann Bowman Platinum base. I also have every brave this year in Allen and Ginter. Check my org.

(09-30-2012, 05:51 PM)northflacards Wrote: All needs are marked in my organize, you had some of my needs just didn't have any of your needs. Have all of the golds except for Pastornicky.
i'll take a look and see. no pastorniky, but a bunch of other golds. but hey, thanks for making me go through them, found a gold Trout in there!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Have put a decent dent in my 2012 topps chrome refractor Braves needs, and a little in my 2012 Bowman. Still looking for lots of help, let's trade!
317 unique Javy Lopez