`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Viewing a card's price over time

Viewing a card's price over time
One of my favorite things to do here on Beckett use to be looking at a card's value over time. Before they stitched to the new site, you could click on any card and then type in the years you wanted the value and it would give you a nice graph that traced the card's value from say 2001 to 2009.

I asked about this after the switch and they said it was on a list, so I was just wondering if it will ever get done. I know there were a lot of problems on here before and after the switch, so I understand why it wasn't high on the list, but I would really like to get that back.

Thanks for any info
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

RE: Viewing a card's price over time
your info ais as current as anyone's. planned, but word on im-letation

honestly? with all the database issues (inconsistent searching mechanisms, etc), i think they are redo-ing the whole darn thing again. just my feeling. i know the gui guy and one of the it guys basically said that earlier this year

It would be awesome, but with as slow as this site already is, I don't think it would be a good idea. That would be a TREMENDOUS amount of data and everything would run even slower.

thanks for the info. I had no idea it was that bad, I've really just been using the Org. lately. But I honestly didn't expect I would ever see it again w/ the IT team Beckett has. But it's been at least a year since I asked.
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]