`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back almost from the grave of cheemo and radiation and i want to trade...

im back almost from the grave of cheemo and radiation and i want to trade...
... i have some traders with me here in toronto but when i go back west on weds ill have my fulll colledtion i have added all kinds of stuff to bucket from cards,autos rc,patches,pucks,memb ,signed proograms both hoclkjey and baseball sigfned balls by moseby, starwars figures, hats, jersys, signed stuff and tons of it just ignore first page of bucket and go to vies all albums then check it out you should find somthing, i amalso tryig to update my org here. try http://s1036.photobucket.com/albums/a445/minuit2/ i want masterpieces,nhorton,lakings,cicarelli HAWERCHUK,STASTNYS, HOF PARKHURASAT AUTOS OR CAPTAINS/ENFORCERS, INKS AND STICHES, , ITG ACTION JSYS

RE: im back almost from the grave of cheemo and radiation and i want to trade...
I had/have a trade offer with you. Needed some of your 2009-10 upper deck champs. If you want to browse my org, see if there's anything you could use, let me know hopefully we'll work something out.

and welcome back Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: im back almost from the grave of cheemo and radiation and i want to trade...
PM sent
Collecting SP Authentic RCs and graded RCs.

I do NOT have PayPal, and I deal by BOOK VALUE only!!

My bucket:
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x301/tonytoope

Welcome back

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Its great to have you back online! I don't have any cards that you are looking for but check my org. Maybe i have something else you want. Have a good one.

Glad to see you're back on the forums, and that you're feeling better. Cheers, and best of luck getting the ball rolling again!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Good to see you back. Offer sent!

Glad to have you back dude. Let's try and get deal done soon when you feel close enough 100%.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Glad to see u made it CONGRATS!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK