`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
White Whale Snagged! Come UWash, LL4, Favre3MVP, & Favre Fans :)

RE: White Whale Snagged! Come UWash, LL4, Favre3MVP, & Favre Fans :)
Yeah that's pretty freaking awesome. No jealousy here! Congrats Matt! Couldn't find a 10, huh? Wink
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

nice, nice, NICE! the whale is in the boat.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

niiiiice. if i was standing next to you I'd high five you. great pick up. Ive had some favre mojo this week as well, just snagged two favre laundry tag cards the same day plus the lambeau field 50th anniversary patch card. Its Favre week!!!
Photobucket

Congratz, that is truly a very nice find. I would call it a unicorn Smile because you never see those in that condition.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

UWash, there's no Pristine 10's, the 9.5s are the highest grade Smile This card definitely will go in the safe haha

Now just gotta wait another year or so for the next white whale - PSA 8 Starr Smile
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

wow awesome card man Great that you got it and a great story on the card as well ...
Photobucket

Awesome addition, Matt! Even if I could find one, there's no way I'd end up owning it. As much as I liked Brett and love my PC of him, there are so many other cards of my Panthers that I could get for the same amount of money. GB was #1 to me until I finally got a true home team to root for with the Panthers.
I don't even have a Favre AU for my PC yet b/c I spent that money on obtaining a couple dozen Panthers AUs. Wink

Anyway, congrats on the huge pick-up!