`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Treasures Dual Laundry Tag Auto and 11 SP Authentic 3 Clr Patch Auto MAILDAY STYLE

11 Treasures Dual Laundry Tag Auto and 11 SP Authentic 3 Clr Patch Auto MAILDAY STYLE
[Image: lockertreasures.jpg]
[Image: salasspauthentic.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: 11 Treasures Dual Laundry Tag Auto and 11 SP Authentic 3 Clr Patch Auto MAILDAY STYLE
Awesome tags and patch. The NT looks absolutely mental! Really sweet pickups.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: 11 Treasures Dual Laundry Tag Auto and 11 SP Authentic 3 Clr Patch Auto MAILDAY STYLE
thanks bud...told you no dalton Smile
(09-28-2012, 07:08 PM)nineof Wrote: Awesome tags and patch. The NT looks absolutely mental! Really sweet pickups.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(09-28-2012, 07:11 PM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks bud...told you no dalton Smile
Lol. You're a man of your word. Rant thread cancelled... Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

that doesn't mean i might not pick some of him up tomorrow at tradenight, but i've got a couple of good daltons at the moment so depends what i see when i'm there Smile
(09-28-2012, 07:15 PM)nineof Wrote: Lol. You're a man of your word. Rant thread cancelled... Big Grin
My Flickr

(09-28-2012, 07:20 PM)ft28jags Wrote: that doesn't mean i might not pick some of him up tomorrow at tradenight, but i've got a couple of good daltons at the moment so depends what i see when i'm there Smile
Hmmm I wonder how many f bombs I can drop on you in my rant thread before I get banned. Lol.

Honestly good luck. Show 'em off if you get any. Would love to see them.

i know presently dalton-wise off the top of my head i have contenders, sp authentic, and a sweet 3 clr playbook patch auto
(09-28-2012, 07:26 PM)nineof Wrote: Hmmm I wonder how many f bombs I can drop on you in my rant thread before I get banned. Lol.

Honestly good luck. Show 'em off if you get any. Would love to see them.
My Flickr

(09-28-2012, 07:30 PM)ft28jags Wrote: i know presently dalton-wise off the top of my head i have contenders, sp authentic, and a sweet 3 clr playbook patch auto
Very nice. I currently have... Bite me! Tongue

lol...scans are located in the bucket as well on those Smile
(09-28-2012, 07:33 PM)nineof Wrote: Very nice. I currently have... Bite me! Tongue
My Flickr

(09-28-2012, 07:34 PM)ft28jags Wrote: lol...scans are located in the bucket as well on those Smile
Just took a look. Awesome stuff you got in there. Saw some sweet AJ Greens as well. Even a nice Ocho sighting.