`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Think I Figured Out Why I Haven't Pulled Any Autos ...

I Think I Figured Out Why I Haven't Pulled Any Autos ...
... Out of Target blasters of Platinum.

Maybe someone already figured this out, but I bought a Platinum blaster at my local Target tonight, and as I was reading the "odds" on the back of one of the packs, I didn't see any listings at all for any of the auto parallels.

In other retail products they'll always list the auto odds, even if it's a long shot LOL ...

I'm assuming that because you get the guaranteed rookie jersey, they didn't put any autos in the Target blasters.

Anyway, just a heads up.

I did pull a TY Hilton auto out of a Target rack pack, however.

RE: I Think I Figured Out Why I Haven't Pulled Any Autos ...
Rack packs are where it's at. I pulled 2 autos in 3 rack packs the other day and they were both the /150 black refractor versions. Still prefer hobby, but if I get the itch, I have better luck with rack packs than blasters.

(09-27-2012, 09:36 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Rack packs are where it's at. I pulled 2 autos in 3 rack packs the other day and they were both the /150 black refractor versions. Still prefer hobby, but if I get the itch, I have better luck with rack packs than blasters.
Yeah, cheaper, too ... LOL ... I mean, I like the free rookie jerseys, they're very nice looking cards, but so far I've pulled two Lamar Millers, TY Hilton, Brian Quick, Chris Givens, and the best one was Michael Floyd.

The only good rookie jersey I've pulled this year was Andrew Luck out of one of the 14.99 Topps hanger packs.

i bought four blasters from target an on the last 1 i read the odds and noticed the same thing so i bought 3 walmart blasters and got a auto out of each one

(09-27-2012, 09:55 PM)suhbest Wrote: i bought four blasters from target an on the last 1 i read the odds and noticed the same thing so i bought 3 walmart blasters and got a auto out of each one
That's crazy, maybe I need to head to WalMart LOL ... who were your autos?

Yeah. Someone on here already posted that walmart seems to be better odds. Lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I went to Walmart and picked up a blaster and I got an auto last week lol

I bought 1 blaster and got a refractor auto and rack packs and got none, so I guess it depends when you buy them. and I work at Target.

(09-27-2012, 10:30 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Yeah. Someone on here already posted that walmart seems to be better odds. Lol.
No, what I'm saying is that there literally are NO odds for autos on the back of the Target blaster packs ... like, they don't exist.
(09-27-2012, 10:58 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I bought 1 blaster and got a refractor auto and rack packs and got none, so I guess it depends when you buy them. and I work at Target.
Hmmm ... could be like Topps baseball, when blasters first come out and certain ones contain those two packs of black or blue bordered cards or whatever, and others don't.

Who knows — I just thought it was weird that there were no auto odds listed.
(09-27-2012, 10:34 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I went to Walmart and picked up a blaster and I got an auto last week lol
Yes, sir, we have firmly established that WalMart blasters contain autos. LOL

Lol, correct, there are no autos in the blasters.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48