`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updated org ready to trade

updated org ready to trade
Its been a while since i have traded here lets get something done have more to add to org so lmk what u are looking for and i am just looking for anything that catches my eye thanks in advance

RE: updated org ready to trade
I sent over an offer. But you canceled it within about a minute. Didn't say why, so was just curious. Not interested in trading anymore? Or not find anything?

(09-27-2012, 03:01 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I sent over an offer. But you canceled it within about a minute. Didn't say why, so was just curious. Not interested in trading anymore? Or not find anything?
Sorry I didnt see anything that i needed at this time thanks

Offer sent, thanks.

(09-27-2012, 03:16 PM)husker 101 Wrote: Sorry I didnt see anything that i needed at this time thanks
What are you looking for? I have a bunch of 2012 inserts, RCs, refractors and GUd and a few autos that I have not entered yet as I have been trying to get rid of my 2011 stuff first. Let me know and I will see what I can find. Thanks.

I sent a offer on the 2 I like checkout my org

Offer sent check org to see if you like anything else or send a pm of what you like thanks

Offer sent Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

offers sent back if u did not get one sorry i did not see anything

What are you looking for? Teams, players, etc..