`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busted a tin of "The Cup" -One pretty nice hit

Busted a tin of "The Cup" -One pretty nice hit
I have never broken any of this product before but my local card store was selling the tins for $375 each. I broke one box about two days ago (will post scans later) and went back for another today. This is what I eneded up with...not too bad, in my opinion.

[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]

All cards are for sale only. I need to make my money back on this tin!

RE: Busted a tin of "The Cup" -One pretty nice hit
(09-27-2012, 02:10 PM)runfromabear Wrote: I have never broken any of this product before but my local card store was selling the tins for $375 each. I broke one box about two days ago (will post scans later) and went back for another today. This is what I eneded up with...not too bad, in my opinion.

[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]

All cards are for sale only. I need to make my money back on this tin!
Throw that Scheif on the bay. Winnipeg guys have been paying pretty good money for his stuff
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Very nice break, Brent! Congrats!!!

Randi

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2012-Cup-Mark-Sch...337c69b7fd

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Not bad...though what is Trevor Linden doing in a high set like "The Cup". I know he was a pretty good player & is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, (I have pages of autographed cards from him from when he was an Islander). But, sorry, when you're paying $375 for a pack of cards, you should expect more than a pretty nice player.

(09-28-2012, 07:36 PM)azicet Wrote: Not bad...though what is Trevor Linden doing in a high set like "The Cup". I know he was a pretty good player & is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, (I have pages of autographed cards from him from when he was an Islander). But, sorry, when you're paying $375 for a pack of cards, you should expect more than a pretty nice player.
Shame on you! Don't ever put down our Trevor as a pretty nice player, he is very sought after and I can't count the number of times I've been outbid by $20 or more on his cards on the bay. He is one of our best and is a lot better than most of the no name rookies that get forgot about every year.

By the I'm interested Rum pm with a price if its still available and see if I have the funds for it.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Maybe I'm just bitter that the Isles traded Bryan McCabe & Todd Bertuzzi for him, both of who became All-Stars while Trevor played 2 disappointing seasons for us. I agree that getting someone like Linden is better than getting some of those "no-name" rookies. However, I disagree that Linden belongs in a super-high-end product like "The Cup". He's not a HOFer, & probably never will be. He never scored more than 80 points in a season or had more than 33 goals & was only a 2x AS. I'm sure Canucks fans would be excited pulling him but the overwhelming majority of people opening up "The Cup" would be mad getting him as one of their "hits".

Not too bad