`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question about the USPS

Question about the USPS
Up til now i have not had any issues however i just shipped a card out on Sept 24th to South Carolina.. Here is what the tracking says. Why would it go to Rhode Island? Has anyone had an experience like this? Will the card eventually make it to where it needs to go or is this going to be an issue?

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Sep-26-12, 19:42 PM, PROVIDENCE, RI 02904

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

Sep-26-12, 02:33 AM, PROVIDENCE, RI 02904

Depart USPS Sort Facility

Sep-26-12, 00:00 AM, PROVIDENCE, RI 02904

Dispatched to Sort Facility

Sep-24-12, 17:54 PM, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95605

Acceptance

Sep-24-12, 12:57 PM, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA

RE: Question about the USPS
It will make it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

it will make it. Every time I ship to Texas it goes through Memphis TN
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

haven't really ever done alot of tracking with USPS but I've had Fed Ex packages go from the east coast to the west coast to the middle of the country back to the west coast and finally end up back on the east coast where it was supposed to go in the first place. lol

I work for FedEx and there are two explanations. The first reason is that non-express mail going from the West to East always stops at a facility somewhere in the middle along the way. It is like when you go on a long flight and there is a layover. The second reason is that your package got accidently sent to the wrong mailing facility. They will figure it out and get it back on track to where it needs to go.

Thanks All, I was starting to panic a bit.. I have seen peoples nightmare stories on here and i have been fortunate enough not to get hit with a problem yet. Appreciate the peace of mind

Depending on what shipping service you use (ie.priority,first class etc.) It gets transported to different hubs to collect more mail of the same importance.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I sent something from Oklahoma to Ohio... and going through Louisiana? It got there just fine. The only person who panicked was the buyer. He didn't understand about the sorting facility.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed