Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUGE MJ auto Mailday!!! X2

HUGE MJ auto Mailday!!! X2
[Image: mmailday_0001.jpg]

OK, so the edges on the SPA auto are not great but I completed the MJ auto "triple group" I was working on.

I now own a Jordan auto of him in all three Bulls, Wizards and Tarheels uniforms. All three autos are also on various mediums that you would see in a game.."glass", "ball", and "hardwood".

I know the hardwood is the only GU item and the other two are just facsimiles, but it is leather and plexi-glass or "pleather and acrylic" ...Either way, I thought it was a cool set to put together. Here are the other two below.

[Image: mjtrilogy.jpg]

[Image: MJs-1.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: HUGE MJ auto Mailday!!! X2
Awesome pickups!! Very nice!!

Gorgeous pick ups!!! Can't EVER go wrong with Jordan autos!!! And the fact that u now have autos of him in every type of uniform is AWESOME!!!

Awesome!!!! Why does the Jordan Ultimate auto card says pick #1?? He was drafted 3rd! Maybe it is in reference to another thing..
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(09-27-2012, 01:24 PM)edescartes Wrote: Awesome!!!! Why does the Jordan Ultimate auto card says pick #1?? He was drafted 3rd! Maybe it is in reference to another thing..
The theme of the set is Ultimate "ALL-TIME Draft" .

Believe it or not (LoL), the Upper Deck company placed MJ at the top of their " Theoretical" draft of the all time greats.

LeBron got #2, Russell is #3, Dr. J got #4... not sure on the rest.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Congrats, sick pickups!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]