`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-15-2012, 05:34 AM)animie67 Wrote: Knowing my luck I won't win anything Sad
I hear ya. I entered every day last year and didn't win anything. I'm well on my way this year to not winning anything. I really want that Grading gift certificate though.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I have not even heard of most of these winners. I have entered every day and did so last year and am 0 for 2 years.

(10-15-2012, 11:37 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I hear ya. I entered every day last year and didn't win anything. I'm well on my way this year to not winning anything. I really want that Grading gift certificate though.
I want the Gift Certificate also.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

i have a question about the kasey kane autograph. the thread says /24 the picture says /61 which is it?

(10-15-2012, 12:01 PM)melodiesdaddy Wrote: i have a question about the kasey kane autograph. the thread says /24 the picture says /61 which is it?
The picture could be wrong. Plus, it has an asterisk beside it. So that could explain the discrepancy.

(10-15-2012, 11:46 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I have not even heard of most of these winners. I have entered every day and did so last year and am 0 for 2 years.
It's because the guys who never post on this site but simply pay the OPG come out and enter the freebie stuff. I wish they'd join the trade fun and maybe the boards would pick back up.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

boy i really hope i win something. i have had a really rough 4 years my job was eliminated. i been having a hard time finding work. i am at my wits end it is making me feel like i am not needed or good enough for anything. last week was the last draw i went to try and get a psych and applied for food stamps. i really wish i would win something to pick up my spirits. i am really missing the one thing i truely enjoy in life opening hockey packs and collecting autographs. i am really limited on resources. i still get a few cards here and there but my collection has taken a major hit and it depresses me cause i could of had stuff i really want if i still had my job and i can't really afford to see the awsome new cards. i still haven't won yet but i am still keep my chin up that i might have some luck. i really love beckett for this contest. i am praying each nite for some good luck.

kris.

(10-15-2012, 02:43 PM)kris714 Wrote: boy i really hope i win something. i have had a really rough 4 years my job was eliminated. i been having a hard time finding work. i am at my wits end it is making me feel like i am not needed or good enough for anything. last week was the last draw i went to try and get a psych and applied for food stamps. i really wish i would win something to pick up my spirits. i am really missing the one thing i truely enjoy in life opening hockey packs and collecting autographs. i am really limited on resources. i still get a few cards here and there but my collection has taken a major hit and it depresses me cause i could of had stuff i really want if i still had my job and i can't really afford to see the awsome new cards. i still haven't won yet but i am still keep my chin up that i might have some luck. i really love beckett for this contest. i am praying each nite for some good luck.

kris.
Not to be unsympathetic, but was it really necessary to post that twice? I feel bad that you're going through a bad time and I hope you win something, but I'm pretty sure the drawings are random. The people who run this aren't going to read your story and say, "Damn, this dude's at his wits end. Let's hook him up!" C'mon man!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-15-2012, 03:38 PM)nineof Wrote: Not to be unsympathetic, but was it really necessary to post that twice? I feel bad that you're going through a bad time and I hope you win something, but I'm pretty sure the drawings are random. The people who run this aren't going to read your story and say, "Damn, this dude's at his wits end. Let's hook him up!" C'mon man!
Ha. I thought I had read that one before too.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(10-15-2012, 03:38 PM)nineof Wrote: Not to be unsympathetic, but was it really necessary to post that twice? I feel bad that you're going through a bad time and I hope you win something, but I'm pretty sure the drawings are random. The people who run this aren't going to read your story and say, "Dang, this dude's at his wits end. Let's hook him up!" C'mon man!
I knew that I had read it before too. I just didn't want to be first to call him on it.