`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
October is Customer Appreciation Month!

http://www.beckett.com/customerappreciation

Beginning October 1, 2012, you will be able to enter your userid into daily drawings for great prizes. All you have to do is go to our appreciation page (which we will launch on October 1st) and click the Enter Me button. And that's it! Each day we will draw from the userids entered and will notify the winner via email of the prize awarded. Obviously, a valid email address in your account is needed.

Need to check your email address? Go to My Account and check under the About Me tab. Be sure to save any changes you make.

You may enter your userid no more than once per day, and you are only eligible to win once during this appreciation promotion. The promotion ends at midnight, Wednesday, October 31, 2012.

Check out some of the great items you can win!

• 1-year Online Price Guide Subscriptions
• 1-year Dynamic Duo Subscriptions
• Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificates

And lots of cool collectibles including:

• 2011-12 SP Authentic Hockey Hobby Box
• 2012 SPx Football Hobby Box
• 2010-11 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #SLB Larry Bird
• 2011 SP Game Used Edition Soccer Hobby Box
• 2012 SAGE HIT Autographs Gold #A10 Robert Griffin III #'d/250
• 2010-11 Classics Significant Signatures #43 Blake Griffin #'d/99
• And much, much more!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
Welcome to October and Customer Appreciation Month! We will list our winners here and will be contacting them directly via email.

Thank you for registering and for being a member on Beckett.com!

10/1 Dynamic Duo Subscription - includes 1-year magazine and Online Price Guide subscription to the sport of your choice -- rideout98

10/2 2012 Topps Pro Debut Baseball Hobby Box -- nutshell278

10/3 2010-11 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #SLB Larry Bird - AUTOGRAPH -- hollywood12

10/4 2012 Essential Elvis Autographs Silver #ESMTM Mary Tyler Moore -- wendelclark

10/5 2012 Topps U.S. Olympic Team Autographs Bronze #93 Abby Wambach #'d/50 -- andrewinnc

10/6 2008-09 The Cup #65 Wayne Simmonds AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE CARD -- renlow

10/7 $50 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate -- bruinsfan08

10/8 1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice -- arkitekt2005

10/9 2011 Topps Lineage 60th Anniversary Jumbo Relic Patches #JR4 Roberto Alomar, #'d/5 -- tim885

10/10 2011 Ringside Boxing Round Two Patches #P21 Julio Cesar Chavez -- josiahcecil

10/11 2011 SP Game Used Edition Soccer Hobby Box -- scamperssnickers

10/12 2010-11 SP Authentic Limited Autographed Patches #54 Guy Lafleur #'d/25 -- debbie25lw

10/13 $75 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate -- Anotha-sucka

10/14 2011 Leaf MMA Metal Silver #BAAO1 Alistair Overeem #'d/50 - AUTOGRAPH - icetigersfan

10/15 2011 Press Pass Premium Signatures Red Ink #PSKK Kasey Kahne/24* -- ca4n6chuck

10/16 2008 Prime Cuts Signature Colossal Jersey Position #13 Ryne Sandberg #'d/5 - AUTOGRAPH -- mgruber2

10/17 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures Century Silver #15 Kevin Durant #'d/10 -- tychicuss

10/18 2012 SP Signature Pride of a Nation Combo Signatures #USANY Whitey Ford/Phil Rizzuto, #'d/10 -- jumpfame

10/19 Dynamic Duo Subscription - includes 1-year magazine and Online Price Guide subscription to the sport of your choice -- Halladay13

10/20 2011-12 SP Authentic Hockey Hobby Box -- Swingkat

10/21 2009 TriStar TNA Impact Sting Face Paint Gold #S1 Sting Black #'d/60 -- dkaltenmark

10/22 $50 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate -- danielgalbraith

BONUS DRAWING: promo pack of cards -- chazford

10/23 2011 Leaf Muhammad Ali Event Worn Memorabilia Printing Plates Cyan #EW12 Muhammad Ali 1/1 -- iambp86

BONUS DRAWING: 2011 Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins Commemorative Box Set -- happy14027

10/24 2012 SPx Football Hobby Box - Rattlers01

10/25 1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice -- francksteevo

BONUS DRAWING: promo pack of cards -- naturalbornkiller

10/26 2012-13 O-Pee-Chee Hockey Hobby Box -- rogerwalker

BONUS DRAWING: 2010 Upper Deck Major League Lacrosse Factory Set -- KiNgBuD

10/27 2012 SAGE HIT Autographs Gold #A10 Robert Griffin III #'d/250 -- snappyjoe75

10/28 $75 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate -- eisenhower76

10/29 2011 In The Game Canadiana Mega Memorabilia Silver #MM40 Shania Twain -- sporty602

BONUS DRAWING: promo pack of cards -- madbulldog

BONUS DRAWING: promo pack of cards -- glenn mitchell

10/30 2010-11 Classics Significant Signatures #43 Blake Griffin #'d/99 - irbefan4life

BONUS DRAWING: promo pack of cards -- paullkellyjr

10/31 2011 Upper Deck All Time Greats Gold Spectrum #43 LeBron James -- jermacdon

BONUS DRAWING: 2012 University of Alabama Football box - norto

Congratulations to all winners, and thank you for participating in Beckett's Customer Appreciation Month! It's been fun!
Wink 
what is the item for Oct 4,2012

There you go. I put the full list up. I'll enter the winning username next to each entry as they're drawn. Thanks!

Man, that is a lot of awesome stuff!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Why aren't there any Marketplace Gift Certificates as prizes this year? I'm just wondering.
Plus, I wanted to post here to make it easier for me to find the Winners List. Smile

(10-04-2012, 10:49 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Why aren't there any Marketplace Gift Certificates as prizes this year? I'm just wondering.
Plus, I wanted to post here to make it easier for me to find the Winners List. Smile
Sorry, gift certificates don't currently exist for the new Marketplace, otherwise they would definitely be included in the prize list. We're thinking it might be nice to create a beckett.com gift certificate -- good anywhere on the website -- not limited to a particular service -- which we think will make everyone happy. No timeframe on delivery. Right now it is a thought we're developing as we continue to work on other areas.

Thanks.
-Traci

thanks for the promotions and giveaways! im looking to get some cards graded so im hopeing for a win on one of those days!lol good luck to all and congrats in advance to all who win!

(10-05-2012, 08:24 AM)tkaplan Wrote: Sorry, gift certificates don't currently exist for the new Marketplace, otherwise they would definitely be included in the prize list. We're thinking it might be nice to create a beckett.com gift certificate -- good anywhere on the website -- not limited to a particular service -- which we think will make everyone happy. No timeframe on delivery. Right now it is a thought we're developing as we continue to work on other areas.

Thanks.
-Traci
Thanks for the answer, Traci.

So who won yesterday?