`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Question

Shipping Question
I am attempting to use paypal/ebay shipping to same some money. Is there anything I need to know or do I just put in 3oz and go?

Also, I have received Beckett trades with this feature. How is it possible to use it w/o an Ebay transaction?

Thanks, any tips appreciated
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

RE: Shipping Question
(09-25-2012, 08:31 PM)spitjean Wrote: I am attempting to use paypal/ebay shipping to same some money. Is there anything I need to know or do I just put in 3oz and go?

Also, I have received Beckett trades with this feature. How is it possible to use it w/o an Ebay transaction?

Thanks, any tips appreciated
Sounds like you're doing it correctly, if you use 1st class it will cost $1.64 with d/c included. Not sure when they made it available to use outside of ebay sales. Just make sure anything shipped 1st class from paypal shipping is 3/4" thick.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Does it have to be 3/4 thick? If its thinner does it matter?

Thanks!!!

(09-25-2012, 09:07 PM)krn001 Wrote: Sounds like you're doing it correctly, if you use 1st class it will cost $1.64 with d/c included. Not sure when they made it available to use outside of ebay sales. Just make sure anything shipped 1st class from paypal shipping is 3/4" thick.

Over on the right side of the paypal page is a link called "multi-order" shipping. That will allow you to input everything as far as weight, address, etc.

After creating 1, use create another and you can create them all and then print them all at once. But be careful becuase the wrong address could wind up on the wrong package.

THANKS! does it matter if its less then 3/4 thick?

(09-25-2012, 09:18 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Over on the right side of the paypal page is a link called "multi-order" shipping. That will allow you to input everything as far as weight, address, etc.

After creating 1, use create another and you can create them all and then print them all at once. But be careful becuase the wrong address could wind up on the wrong package.

I have always used top loader, team bag and penny sleeve and bubble mailer and nothing else. And I have never had a problem. The lady at the PO told me that I could always put some kleenex or paper or something in there. It shouldn't affect the weight, she said.

Thanks dude, your cards are on the way!

(09-25-2012, 09:27 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I have always used top loader, team bag and penny sleeve and bubble mailer and nothing else. And I have never had a problem. The lady at the PO told me that I could always put some kleenex or paper or something in there. It shouldn't affect the weight, she said.

(09-25-2012, 09:09 PM)spitjean Wrote: Does it have to be 3/4 thick? If its thinner does it matter?

Thanks!!!
When i first used paypal shipping & mailed a PWE 1st class the buyer had to pay postage due as they upped it to Priority Mail. I did read on the usps website that it's supposed to be 3/4" package, it appears some have not had any issues with a flat envelope at 1st class.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

If the bubble envelope is too flat, they will try to run it through the sorting machine and it can damage the package, They do it to save time..so I put a styrofoam peanut taped to the paper insert and that solves the problem and does not add weight

I allways have wondered why sometimes I get mailers with 1 peanut in them.