`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lebron Auto

Lebron Auto
Well I finally purchased my first Lebron auto..... I'm not a Lebron collector and was kind of suprised to see that almost all of his autos on ebay were $300 or more. I bought the 2010-11 Ultimate Rivalries Lebron/McGrady for $200. Any opinions on the price? Is it possible to find Lebron autos under $200? Anyways... it is available for trade but it would have to be for something serious for my PC. If anyone thinks I got a bad deal let me know... wasn't really sure what I was doing when buying the card kind of happened on an impulse. Heres the pic let me know what you think.

[Image: LebronJamesAuto_zpse73dd70c.jpg]

RE: Lebron Auto
I don't think you did bad. You didn't get the "steal of the month" on ebay with that buy, but it could sell higher to the right buyer.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Lol yah I didn't figure it was the "steal of the month" since the card only books at $200. Can you tell me, is mine valued at $200 or $250? When I change the grading to the 9.5 in my organize it makes the conditional value N/A. Any suggestions on any "NICE" Lebron autos that can be attained for a reasonable price? Also I'm finally in a position to try and add the "essential" piece of my collection, a Jordan auto. I need help, I've never bought/sold a Jordan auto and am not quite sure what kind of price to look for or what would be a good card to go after?? Any suggestions would be great!?!?!?

A good way to determine prices of such cards is looking at the completed auctions on Ebay. That gives you a good idea as to what these types of cards go for. If you need help finding this option, let me know. From my knowledge, a MJ auto will be 400+ and in most circumstances the high end of 400.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Congrats on the Lebron auto and best of luck in your search for your 1st Jordan auto.
I attained my 1st one a couple months ago and submitted it for grading. I'll be getting it back this weekend.
It all depends on your likes and dislikes when it comes to buying a Jordan auto. For example, does it matter if it's a sticker auto, he's in a Bulls Jersey (or not)?
I got my Jordan auto at a good price (I think), got it for $400 and it is coming back graded BGS 9 /10 auto.

Wow! $400 to $500 would be great it seems like a lot of the ones I see on ebay are always up in the thousands. Definitely want the bulls uniform, I would prefer on card auto but could settle for sticker. That is a good point though I hadn't thought about that. In response to Nick, I had been looking at random Lebron autos off and on debating on whether I wanted one or not, the seller had a BIN of $299 or B/O, so on a impulse I just sent an offer of $200 and it was automatically accepted. Afterwards I looked at ended auctions but couldn't find one for this card. With most players I'm comfortable with my buying knowledge, but when it comes to Kobe, Lebron, or Jordan I never know what is a fair/good price to spend.

why is the card called rivalries?? they never played eachother in high school,

I honestly have no clue

that is a good price... I'm not a fan of college cards....

I have a Derrick Rose Press Pass auto /165 that I can sell cheap...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

How cheap you talking and what about those two preferred autos I needed?

(09-25-2012, 09:14 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: that is a good price... I'm not a fan of college cards....

I have a Derrick Rose Press Pass auto /165 that I can sell cheap...