`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History of Baseball

History of Baseball
I stopped by my local Wal Mart to pick up some padded envelopes for future trades and went over to look at the blasters. I found a blaster of 2012 Leaf History of Baseball so I thought I would take a chance. After spending $30 I got a cut auto of Brian Doyle. His claim to fame is that he played 2nd base for the Yankees in the 1978 World Series in place of Willie Randolph. I'm pretty sure I didn't get my money's worth out of that box. If anyone wants this cut auto, make me an offer.

RE: History of Baseball
See if I got anything. Im always interested in Yankee autos no matter if he only played a couple games lol...
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Yeah, I got 1977 All-Star Willie Montanez
[Image: IsX9y.png]

I got Jim O'Toole allstar from 1953 and Jim Wynn a 3 x allstar.

I bought 2 of them, got a Jose Cruz and a Juan Berenguer, and based on that won't be buying any more.

When I pre ordered off BO, of course i said to myself "You're going to be the lucky one to land a Ruth"

yeah... I wasn't

Gus Zernial, All-Star (1953)

BTW....they also found it important to list that he died in 2011.
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Im not sure what people expect out of a 30$ box with a guaranteed cut auto with a chance at a Ruth, Gherig, Cobb and others.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(09-25-2012, 09:46 AM)Krangry Wrote: Im not sure what people expect out of a 30$ box with a guaranteed cut auto with a chance at a Ruth, Gherig, Cobb and others.
I'm a gambling fool Sad

Even though when I go to Atlantic City, I only spend like 60....but that $60 goes soooo fast
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!